Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
View deal
Hotels.com
US$106
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$106
PricelineUS$106
getaroom.comUS$119
All reviews an industrial estate wedding venue lancashire manor business trip hotel grounds wedding guests could not fault double room gill motorway wigan northwest
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

We visited this hotel for an overnight stay on a Saturday evening. There were weddings taking place on both the Saturday and the Sunday and although this meant that staff were very busy we did not have to wait for service and all staff were very friendly and pleasant. The food for both dinner and breakfast was delicious

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Steve Hopkins, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lancashire Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience here at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lancashire Manor hotel. I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay here, I will pass your comments with all the team and I do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2021

Just spent a brief stay here. Travelled up from Cornwall on our way to Glasgow and choose to break our journey here.

What a journey it was 11 hrs and 5 of those spent getting out of the SW. This meant we were later than expected. I called the hotel from the 200 miles away. Melanie was so very helpful ,she explained that should we want an evening meal they stop serving at 9pm. OK says I ,we should be there by 8.30. The traffic gods were still agin us.
So I called the lovely Melaine again at 8.50ish "We are not going to make it" says I. We are going to miss dinner by 2 mins. Could we order now from the car? "Of course" says BW best receptionist. Places me on hold gets a menu and goes through it.
We got to the hotel just past 9pm bags in room eating by 9.20.

What this lovely lady didn't know is that I am diabetic and had missed lunch, so missing dinner would not have been good for me in the slightest.

Thank you.

Good dinner - Even better breakfast- Beautiful building.

Date of stay: August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience here at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lancashire Manor hotel. I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay here, I will ensure Melanie is aware of your comments and I do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2021

I use this hotel on a fairly regular basis, staff friendly and helpful, rooms always clean and tidy and food always good. Nice bar area and terrace and a good selection of beers and wine. Location suits me fine but if you want to be near a town you would need to catch a taxi.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience here at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lancashire Manor hotel. I am pleased to hear how much you staying here, I will pass your comments with all the team and I do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

What a Weekend for my daughter and son in laws wedding. From booking the venue over 2 yrs ago to leaving on Sunday morning everything was perfect. Gill and the 2 Kevin's, the receptionists, waiting on staff. Bar staff, chef - just everyone went above and beyond, all the time, and with a smile on their face. Nothing was too much trouble. We cannot thank you enough. Perfect setting for an amazing wedding. Thank you so so much. Will defo see you again xx

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at your daughter and new husbands wedding here at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lancashire Manor hotel. I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your special day here, I will pass on your kind comments with all the team and I do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2021 via mobile

We attended a wedding at the weekend and from start to finish, it was brilliant. From the receptionists who took the booking for the hotel room a couple of months ago to the people who served us breakfast the next day. Everything was great. Staff couldn't do enough for you, polite and courteous at all times. Rooms where really really lovely, clean and comfy. Food was excellent at the wedding and the breakfast had plenty of choice and the staff where excellent, asking us if we wanted more tea and coffee, serving us our toast. It's the little things that count and they where very efficient. I would absolutely come here again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Steve Hopkins, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lancashire Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021