Recently had a short break at the hotel. Excellent staff, gorgeous setting and good facilities. Wireless internet only works in some parts of the hotel (not throughout as stated) and the spa is ONLY open to over 16's ie. if you're taking the kids, make sure you explore your options thouroughly with hotel before you book. We were granted special permission for our 11 year old as long as we supervised her but it was came a big surprise to us and is buried in the small print somewhere in the Hotel's website. Verdict - great location for a romantic getaway, not ideal for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Aqueous Spa is a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle a warm Scottish welcome awaits. Whether relaxing in the the Spa, gathering in the library next to the open fire, dining in the vaulted 2 Rosette winning dungeon restaurant, or retiring to your chambers, you will always feel as welcome as the 'Laird'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dalhousie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalhousie Castle Bonnyrigg
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel Bonnyrigg
- Castle Dalhousie