“Great little tearoom with lovely homemade cakes”

The Paddocks Tearoom
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Flore
Description: We are a traditional English village Tearoom. we do English (and Scottish) Breakfast, Light Lunches, Home made cake, Cream Teas. Everything is freshly prepared, so it might take a while when we are busy. But we think it's worth waiting for.
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We tried Paddocks Tearoom for the first time today and will certainly be making it a regular occassion.
lnside is crisp & clean and service was very friendly. The homemade cakes all looked lovely, and the warm scones we tried with jam & cream were beautiful, definately the best we've tasted in the local area. Prices were also very reasonable and considerably cheaper than some other local tea rooms.
From a first impression, we loved it, and we'll be back soon to try a few more of the cakes on the menu.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice tea room, delicious food, I would recommend the gardeners breakfast. The service was great!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch with our kids that are incredibly picky. We were all happy that they were allowed to chose exactly what would be served on their plate, to suit there tastes. They loved it. I enjoyed a delicious cream tea and my husband a very generous ploughman's.
Then off to bottle feed the baby lambs and pellet feed the goats.
Nice day out was had.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

My husband and I visited the tea rooms yesterday and were pleasantly surprised. It feels like you're driving into a housing estate! However once inside the tea rooms it's all positive. Very pleasant and friendly staff, quick service and great food and drink. The latte was especially good. Great choice of menu and a small farm shop next door selling local produce. There is a farm with admission to see the animals for £1 also, extra incentive for families.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Called in today as my business partner was working in Flore. I only had drinks. A very nice chilled orange juice which was in a can and very nice. I also had a cappuccino. I asked for skinny but they did only have semi skimmed milk. My cappuccino was piping hot and very nice. Several people were eating and the food looked good. The signage from the road was excellent.
I will be back to eat at some point.