1,899 results
All reviews golf course the grill leisure facilities golf break hensol castle welsh rugby team evening meal cocktail bar great golf relaxing break spa treatments pro shop golf club afternoon tea bar area main restaurant sandwiches
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I visited for the first time with friends for a girly weekend hendo and it was absolutely fantastic. From the moment we checked in, the staff were professional, courteous, generally fabulous and so accommodating.
We spent the day at The Spa which again was incredible, one of the best I've ever visited and the facilities, staff and treatments available are fantastic. We all loved it!
The rooms are very comfortable and spacious, with lovely bathrooms and the food in the restaurant, both evening and breakfast were top notch.
I'd thoroughly recommend this hotel as it was absolutely brilliant.
A special shout out to the Concierge Fred Goodman who saved the day for us and was more than helpful and such a friendly, lovely man, many thanks Fred.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Excellent weekend good golf but a challenging course in good condition good food and facilities worth a visit
There is good gym swimming pool and spa
Sky tv in most rooms poor signal in r
The room we were allocated

Room tip: Ask for balcony rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017

This was the 1st time I had been to the Vale. Outside very impressive but that's not what I want to compliment. I attended a charity event 3 course meal. The food was excellent ... but the staff .... totally totally impressive. They are obviously well trained and for the age group that seemed to be there (young) they are well on their way to a great job in catering. Its obvious that they are reprimanded for the slightest error and dealing with a room full of rowdy people the guys really did have their work cut out but they were excellent in very tough conditions, especially for their ages. I can not praise the waiters/waitresses enough.

1  Thank ruth c
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I came here for a weekend with 7 friends to celebrate my birthday. We booked a spa package which included bed and breakfast, a treatment in the spa and lunch. This was a brilliant package and we were given rooms next to each other, some with adjoining doors. The spa was beautiful, food lovely and the staff could not have been more helpful. It was a really hot weekend so we were able to sit outside of the pool area on sunbeds which was an added bonus. I will definitely be returning to The Vale.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Very good place to stay, relaxing and enjoyable with excellent service for all the staff. Will definitely book again. Spa was very enjoyable as was the swimming pool, breakfast was delicious, plenty of things to do, or just relax and enjoy the surroundings. Thank you

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple