Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
US$180
US$151
US$140
Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel(Swords)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$95
US$91
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$119
US$180
US$139
Priceline
  • Room Service
1,192 results
All reviewsdublin airportan early flightcourtesy busnext morningshuttle servicean overnight staywake up callrental carone night stayfamily roomnight's sleepshort staybar foodtwin roombooked this hotelreception areacity centre
Reviewed 4 September 2015

The hotel staff were friendly, the rooms were clean, and our overall experience was excellent. The on site restaurant is lovely, and I would highly recommend this as a launching pad to the airport. It is an easy 5 minute walk from an terminal at the airport.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
GintareLazar, Manager at Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Dear Landon C.,

Thank you for your wonderful comments.
We are delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you so much for complimenting all our staff.
Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. After 2 weeks of trekking around the UK this was by far the fanciest place I stayed and I loved that the room was fairly quiet even with the close proximity to the Dublin airport.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo

Dear Sheila S.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
I am delighted to hear you loved our bedroom and thank you so much for complimenting our Front Office team and the service they provide.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in near future.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed for a stopover night after a long day of travel with my family. We caught the convenient airport shuttle bus from outside Terminal one at the airport, friendly bus driver ! Arrival & check-in went fairly quickly , our room was clean & well presented , 2 good sized beds, tv & very important......free WI-FI. I had a couple of drinks & late meal down in the hotel bar. Bar staff were very friendly & well mannered , my 2 drinks & steak sandwich meal were very good even though it came to over €30. Enjoyed a comfortable nights sleep , bed was incredibly comfortable & warm. If I had any negatives to give...it would be that the hotel room doors are the exact colour of that of the Elevators( 2 of them apparently ) , I hilariously felt as if I was in some sort of matrix or maze & that I was walking in circles to find them. After eventually following a mix of exit/reception signs ( & a few fire exit doors) I found my way around , it's not a complaint , I just found it bizarre....slightly. I also thought the prices of both our hotel stay & bar/menu were 'a little steep' but what the hell , it was rounding off a good holiday for us anyway. I may think twice as in comparing other accommodation prices though next time as I don't most of the time. All in all a comfortable stay & my wife & 2 kids were happy too. ☺

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2015

This was a good hotel for the price and I was well looked after in the restaurant.Service was good and the food was also good. It was a quick stay as I had to be up at 5 so didn't have breakfast but the room was surprisingly comfortable and well furnished.It is only suitable if you are flying out from Dublin airport definitely not for city centre travellers.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Dear Heggers,

Thank you for taking your time to post a positive review.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

We stayed here for 1 night before we flew to Hong Kong. On check in we asked if we could buy an extra 6 hours as our plane flight wasn't till the following evening, this was put on the computer as well as my visa details. Our room had been booked and paid for previous to our arrival, I was just told to fix it up before we left, all sorted? NOT. Had a knock on the door on the day of departure from housekeeping around 11.30am to ask if we were checking out at midday which I said no we have an extra 6 hours, she said all good and away she went. All sorted? NOT. We went for a walk over to the airport got back at about 1pm and we had been locked out of our room. The room cleaning lady unlocked the door and let us in. At this stage I thought I better take a walk to reception, the man on the counter was very hard to understand and he had trouble understanding me. To say the least I was getting slightly upset. He couldn't find my visa details and he couldn't find the message. So I passed my visa over again and said I want to settle my account, which was for the 6 hours and 2 coffees from the café, which he said he had no record for. I told him to add the 2 coffees, in the finish I had to go to the café get a chit take it back to reception which was just across the foyer, sorted? NOT. He ends up ringing the café. Guess he didn't believe me. I'm fuming by this stage. My suggestions to that staff member is if you make a mistake APOLOGISE even if there was a breakdown of communication on reception between staff, this is the least I expected, instead I got a poker face man who didn't. In saying that we had a lovely man who drove us to the airport, English was obviously his second language as well but we had no problem understanding each other. Breakfast was lovely but this hotel also had the dreaded conveyer type toaster, which I just hate, it either gives you soft brown bread first time through, but second time through it burns it and smokes the place out. Great selection of self help breakfast and lovely waitress staff.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple