Free cancellation until 29/07
US$150
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$149
US$141
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$128
US$110
US$133
US$120
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$164
US$147
US$140
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

1,224 results
All reviewsdublin airportan early flightcourtesy busnext morningshuttle servicean overnight stayrental carwake up callone night stayfamily roomnight's sleepshort staybar foodtwin roombooked this hotelreception areacity centre
Reviewed 18 May 2018

We stayed at the Maldron Hotel since we had just come in from a 9 1/2 hour flight from Texas to London, then London to Dublin and we had an early flight the next morning to Scotland. It was nice for the one night. Clean and a place to sleep is all we were looking for. Perfect when you need to catch an early flight to the airport.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Megan L
Andrea N, Manager at Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear Megan,

Thank you for your positive comments, I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here in Maldron Hotel. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back again soon.Regards, Duty Manager

Reviewed 17 May 2018

It took me a while to write this review as if I wrote about iit immediately I would have been too critical.
For me the first point of contact is the reception area. The receptionists should make the visitor feel welcome and give relevant information. My greeting felt robotic as if it was a script that everyone repeated. I know I looked the hotel up before booking but I was mainly interested in the location as I had a very early flight to catch so rather than having to read the hotel pack in my room I just needed to know bus times to the airport and the restaurant time for dinner. Indeed I arrived about five o' clock and went to the dining room some time later as I stood and waited I was rather abruptly told it wasn't open yet. Then I had to go to reception to ask about the shuttle bus to the airport where I was handed a piece of paper with the bus time. Although my stay was short I felt there was no interaction. Maybe I arrived on a particularly busy day even though at the time I was the only one at reception.
The restaurant is pleasant with a nice selection and the food was beautiful.
The location is perfect for anyone catching flights.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank VoLeary

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here in Maldron Hotel. We appreciate your comments, your feedback is very much appreciated. Please note all reviews are being reviewed and followed up accordingly.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the future. Regards, Duty Manager

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE. Stayed one night while passing through Dublin. We were “greeted” by a Lukasz Janiak who took several minutes to locate our reservation while not even pretending to be polite, make small talk or ask about our trip, flight, etc. We had to ask him about the shuttle service, what times the shuttle came, etc. Again: none of this information was offered to us; we had to ask several questions to get any useable information. We then went to our first room on the lower ground floor, which took us a good 5-10 minutes to find due to the poor markings and confusing hallways. The entire lower floor smelled as if there had been an awful flood and they were trying to cover the smell of mold and mildew with bleach and citrusy cleaning chemicals. The room was just as bad as the halls so we went back and asked for a room on another floor. We also asked about the two double beds in our room since we had paid for a single queen. Lukasz told us “they cost the same” which misses the point entirely. The second room we got to was on the third floor and smelled less unpleasant. Probably because the window was already open (!!!) letting some fresh air in. (Thankfully. However it seems odd that a hotel suffering from a mildew smell would leave an unattended window open in rainy Ireland...) And once again we were greeted with two double beds... of different sizes. The beds also have no sheets—just a comforter. The bathroom had only two towels. No hand towels or wash cloths. There is no safe, meaning you should carry valuables with you at all times. Thanfully we only stayed one night and not several days here while in Dublin. Just all around a terrible experience that I don’t care to relive. Will gladly try one of the other airport hotels if I come back. Especially for €193.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mharkin7

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time from your day to review your stay here in Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport. I am very sorry to hear that the room you were allocated to did not meet your expectations as well as the overall stay.
We appreciate your feedback in regards and please note all comments will be reviewed accordingly so we can improve. I hope we will another opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
Kind Regards, Duty Manager

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Our experience of airport hotels is that they are basic functional operations, with little style or warmth. This was how we experienced this hotel in the past.
Last week, we experienced a totally different hotel. From arrival, we had a pleasant experience. Our evening meal was very good and our room was more than adequate. We could not avail of breakfast owing to a very early morning flight, but enjoyed an excellent breakfast on our return to Ireland.
The difference between past visits and last week was the change in staff attitude with the current staff, all of whom from reception to the dining room, the bar to housekeeping, were friendly, helpful and professional, striving to serve the guests.. Even something as basic as the shuttle service was carried out with exceptional helpfulness.
Such a change in culture must be a result of leadership from management. This hotel has improved out of all recognition.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your warm comments following your recent stay here in Maldron Hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay this time and that everything was up to your expectations.
We value your feedback and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back again soon. Regards, Duty Manager

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in order to catch an early morning flight out of Dublin. When I arrived I was a little concerned as the hotel did look a bit tired and the passageways to the rooms were dark and a bit dismal. The room was compact but the shower was excellent and the bed comfortable.
Downstairs the bar had a good range of beers and quite a few people were eating although I didn't eat here myself.
The hotel is a five minute walk to terminal 2 so is very convenient.
Quite expensive for what the hotel provides but that is normally the case with most airport hotels

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Andrea N, Manager at Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Mark,

We thank you for your comments following your recent stay here in Maldron Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed some bedroom amenities like our new beds and shower. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcome you back in the future. Regards, Duty Manager