Ramada Brasov
Vila A&N(Sacele)
Agoda.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewspleasant eveningnext morningminute drivebeautiful hotelsleep qualityrelaxing weekendbusiness tripold townnice viewfree parkingjapanese restaurantbrasovtaxileviromaniapillowsmaintenance
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We stayed here for an overnight stay during our touring holiday with Edwards Coaches. Our double room was spacious, luxurious and wonderfully comfortable. The bed was huge and high off the floor, the air-con was easy to control and the bathroom was fabulous, with a large walk-in shower that was heavenly to use. I had the most amazing night's sleep here and wished that I could've stayed longer. The evening meal was ok but the main course of pork chop and thin sliced roast potatoes lacked any seasonable vegetables and it also needed some gravy or a sauce as it was very dry. The breakfast, however, offered a great selection of cold cuts and hot choices, as well as cereal, juices, fruit, etc. Great hotel.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are spacious with walk in showers
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Really bad Check in service, just one person attending the desk at 10:00 pm with 7 people waiting, that's not really good mainly after 4 hours driving and not food. Customer Satisfaction is not their goal and also, the flips are really poor quality, no shave, no body lotion poor quality service, ONLY the breakfast service and personal is good the rest it's really a mess, I had been many times at Ramada Shanghai and believe me the difference is huge....

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2017

This is the first Ramada I've ever stay in which was so far removed from the city centre. 15 minute drive from Centrum. If you're driving you then have to deal with finding parking when you want to go to city centre.

Breakfast was OK. I live in Craiova and I often go to Ramada in Craiova on weekends to enjoy their buffet on occasion. I'm fond of Craiova's buffet, so I expected the same type of breakfast in Brasov. I guess because Brasov is smaller than Craiova they must have fewer guests, and so they scale down in Brasov. That's too bad. Everything was good, there were just fewer choices than I'm used to.

The bedding was comfortable, and the room was clean and welcoming. Plenty of free parking which is always nice!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2017

The hotel is... Ramada, so no need to develop it.
Is situated just outside Brasov, on the way to Predeal. Coming from Brasov, you cannot make a left turn, directly to the Hotel, as you have to break a continuous line (I did, but I do not recommend it: my room had a view directly on that side and I saw hours later as a police car positioned in the exact spot to catch other wrongdoers. So, go 300 meters to Predeal and then you have a possibility to return legally).

I was impressed with the quality of the restaurant, in the evening. Great chef as well as great service. I strongly recommend it. And this is important, as if you want to have a nice dinner, you don't need to go to Brasov.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DaniNDR
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The hotel is outside town of Brasov, if you want to visit the centre of the City you must drive or to take the taxi. Tipical new built Ramada hotel, nice rooms and very good kitchen. Hotel staff is excellent. Nice starting point to explore this part of Romania.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends