Villa Swiss(Sacele)
  • Restaurant
Vila A&N(Sacele)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewspleasant eveningnext morningminute drivebeautiful hotelsleep qualitybusiness tripconference roomold townnice viewjapanese restaurantbrasovtaxiromaniacomfortmountainsstars
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Had a relaxing weekend at this Ramada. A classic hotel, clean and well arranged. Huge rooms with nice design. The bed was one of the most relaxing ever tried. Good location, tasty food. Wi-fi and parking place offered. Nice atmosphere at the lobby bar.

Stayed: October 2016
GM_Ramada_Brasov, Hotel Manager at Ramada Brasov, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable and positive feedback about our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.

We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Best Regards,

Claudiu Ene

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I would like to congratulate Ramada Hotel for Alexandra at the breakfast restaurant and Laura Banu, Denisa Mosoiu and Camelia Baleanu at Reception. They are excelent professionals and very pleasant characters. They are all an excellent reason for someone to return and stay at Ramada Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank NEKTARIOS-GRIGO... T
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We stayed here for an overnight stay during our touring holiday with Edwards Coaches. Our double room was spacious, luxurious and wonderfully comfortable. The bed was huge and high off the floor, the air-con was easy to control and the bathroom was fabulous, with a large walk-in shower that was heavenly to use. I had the most amazing night's sleep here and wished that I could've stayed longer. The evening meal was ok but the main course of pork chop and thin sliced roast potatoes lacked any seasonable vegetables and it also needed some gravy or a sauce as it was very dry. The breakfast, however, offered a great selection of cold cuts and hot choices, as well as cereal, juices, fruit, etc. Great hotel.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are spacious with walk in showers
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Really bad Check in service, just one person attending the desk at 10:00 pm with 7 people waiting, that's not really good mainly after 4 hours driving and not food. Customer Satisfaction is not their goal and also, the flips are really poor quality, no shave, no body lotion poor quality service, ONLY the breakfast service and personal is good the rest it's really a mess, I had been many times at Ramada Shanghai and believe me the difference is huge....

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2017

This is the first Ramada I've ever stay in which was so far removed from the city centre. 15 minute drive from Centrum. If you're driving you then have to deal with finding parking when you want to go to city centre.

Breakfast was OK. I live in Craiova and I often go to Ramada in Craiova on weekends to enjoy their buffet on occasion. I'm fond of Craiova's buffet, so I expected the same type of breakfast in Brasov. I guess because Brasov is smaller than Craiova they must have fewer guests, and so they scale down in Brasov. That's too bad. Everything was good, there were just fewer choices than I'm used to.

The bedding was comfortable, and the room was clean and welcoming. Plenty of free parking which is always nice!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends