US$93
US$35
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
All reviewsminutes from the airportincluded in pricean overnight stayone night staytransportbudapest
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Great transfer hotel. I only stayed here over night to catch an early morning flight. It's 10 minutes drive from the airport. Rooms are nice and clean. They offer breakfast, nothing special but great since it's included in price. Great thing is they serve breakfast from 4 am until 10 am, so you can catch it no matter how early your flight is. They offer transport to airport for 6 euros, which is the same what I paid for the airport taxi.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

We arrived very late at night and the person at the desk gave us our room very quick and told us we can sort out payment in the morning. Initially we were given the wrong room, but when I went out to ask he moved us into the right room. The room was a little old fashioned and basic, but non the less clean and warm. The bed was a little hard for my taste, but not so bad I couldn't sleep. The breakfast was good a choice of cold meats, bread, yoghurt, coffee etc. We checked out the next morning and headed into Budapest. All around they provided a good service for a very reasonable price. There Beer is also Cheap!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2017

What else you can ask more than Breakfast at 4am if you have a early flight to take? Only a great Breakfast! And that is what Hotel Ferihegy delivers (it was ready at 3:30am!) The place is not fancy, right price, location for a connecting flight.
Don't pay more when you can much more for less!

Room Tip: Be sure to book transportation to and from the airport! It is cheaper using the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I booked this hotel because my wife and I had a very early flight out of BUD the next morning. The location was fine, and the shuttle to the airport worked great. The room as a whole was pretty bare bones, but the price was low. However--the one thing we needed was a good bed, and this one was awful. It was literally cheap box springs, with no padding or mattress on top. That made sleep very difficult.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert F
ferihegyhotel, Recepciós at Hotel Ferihegy, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear Bob,

Thank's for your rating! We are going to improve the hotel and our services!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

I have had a 1-night in Hotel Ferihegy Budapest during our 11-day Eastern Europe Free & Easy trip.

My comments are:
1. The hotel building is rather old but with acceptable maintenance.
2. The room given to us is spacious, basic, and cleaned.
3. The bed is comfortable, including the pillows.
4. The bathroom is old, but it is clean and equipped.
5. The staff is helpful, and can speak reasonable English.
6. It is very close to the Budapest International Airport

My negative comments are:
1. The hotel is surrounded with "nothingness" for tourists like us - it is really good for an over night stay to catch a flight from the airport.
2. The breakfast is lacking in variety.

My overall experience is a positive one.

I will stay here again only if it is necessary.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LML1963
ferihegyhotel, Recepciós at Hotel Ferihegy, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Thank you for your opinion. We expect you to love!