“The most fabulous way to end an evening”

Breizoz French Creperie
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Fitzroy
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fitzroy
Description: Ph 9415 7588
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

We'd been out to a fabulous Thai restaurant for mains but wanted an extra special dessert to finish off the evening with friends, so our friends suggested Breizoz French Creperie and are we sure glad they did ... The crepes were spectacular, my husband and I both had the Fraises with Chantilly cream and strawberries and he also had their gorgeous handmade ice cream. The staff were friendly and helpful and next time we go to Melbourne we will definitely being going back as id love to try their savory crepes too. Definitely a must do when in Melbourne.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

We were made to feel welcome and the service was fast but not pushy. Our meals arrived quickly and were delicious. All 4 of us had different choices and all were very much enjoyed. It is a highlight to visiting Melbourne.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

An accidental find for my wife and I, this proved to be a delight. The crepes, of which there was a terrific selection, were buckwheat so no problem to our wheat intolerant person. The wine/spirit/beer list was great (I had a beautiful Rose) and the crepes were nicely done, finely presented and delicious.
When we were there (a Tuesday evening just before six pm, the evening dining crowd had not yet descended so the cafe was uncrowded and the atmosphere decidedly French.

If you are in Fitzroy and want a real treat, give Breizoz a try. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

The menu is mostly fixed and changes rarely, but this is okay because they do everything that they do very well. The crepes are without exception delectable.
Wine list is minimal but this is fine also.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Just love these atmospheric European old-style cafes that Melbourne has an abundance of. The maître d' was really lovely and chatted with us amiably. The crepes were lovely, I had the Egg, Goats Cheese and Mushroom. The goats cheese oozed out from the crepe making it easy to coat the perfectly pan-fried mushrooms. Followed with up with one of the best hot chocolates, I have ever had. Almost forgot my umbrella, the maître d' knew which one and handed it to me with aplomb. Very impressed.