“Delightful French crepes! Delicieux! ”

Breizoz French Creperie
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Fitzroy
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fitzroy
Description: Ph 9415 7588
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Been coming here for years now, and each time they don't disappoint.

Good variety of savoury & sweet crepes. My Confit de Canard - slow cooked duck leg with caramelised onion & salad was well cooked & scrumptious, good value at $25. Vegetarians are well catered for here. My partner enjoyed his ratatouille crepe. For dessert, my Jaffa crepe - with orange & chocolate- was outstanding. My partner loved his strawberry crepe with whipped cream.

Service is friendly and accommodating. If you are seated in the front room, you can view them cooking & preparing the crepes. Staff speaking French to each other makes you feel like you're in France. Good place to practice your French!

An exceptional place which has delighted us for years. Good to bring kids for that special sweet treat. Look forward to coming here again and again.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Came across this place a year ago by accident and fell in love with the atmosphere. Such a warm and cosy place especially on a cold Autumn day. We had to go back this year again and were just as pleased as last year. Great savoury crepes and wonderful desserts. Well done!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I am French and from Brittany... the crepes were delicious, the service friendly... the terasse is nice, I had a lovely time, thank you!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Saturday supper at Breizoz. Greeted by a friendly server and got our table pretty quickly. Had the praline and Cointreau which had quite a bit of theatrical flare. The butter and sugar, and Jaffa crepes were exceptional too. Would come back if I'm in the area

Reviewed 12 May 2017

First time I passed-by, the smell of the crêpe attracted me. As a French being half from Brittany, I am very demanding regarding les Crêpes.

Well I can assure you that this one is a true one. The flour is perfect, the cook is a true Breton, and the topping are according to the standard !