“Amazing food”

Don Vincenzo
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Fitzroy
Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

The food is amazing but the prices are ...$$$ bad ! Really tasty food and really helpful service .So small place with so delicious food

Reviewed 10 February 2015

We had breakfast here as it was just around the corner from our apartment. There were four of us and we were all greeted by a very friendly, happy man out front.
The service was great and I think the place is fantastically decorated, it has such a lovely feel about it however It is small and wouldn't like to be crammed in there on a busy night.
Breakfast was nice, the mushrooms and tomatoes were delicious but unfortunately the scrambled eggs were dry, not light and fluffy as I like them.
Everyone else seemed happy with their meals, no complaints.
I have to say it's nice to visit a place that does split the bill, thank you!
Prices were reasonable, I paid $16 for scrambled eggs, tomato, mushrooms and a coffee. I can't complain, thanks guys

Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

Despite the italian name the small restaurant is filled with interesting old french posters. Staff were friendly and efficient. I had the corn fritters with guacamole and sweet chilli sauce. The fritters and guacamole were an excellent combo and tasted great. Would have been better without the chilli sauce because it overpowered the fritters but was still very good. My hubby had porridge which was well made. Along with several vegetarian choices the coffee was good and we'd recommend a visit.

Reviewed 29 December 2014 via mobile

I wish I could make poached eggs this perfect. Brilliant white balls of perfectly cooked pre fertilized baby chicken. Super fresh bright orange yolk. Must have been laid this morning. Could be the best in Brunswick St. Yum.

Reviewed 4 December 2014

I visited this restaurant on a weekend for brunch. The staff were friendly. Seating is a little uncomfortable and cramped. The food was average, not bad, though it could be better considering its price range, wouldn’t call it value for money.