“I’m still drooling ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Fitzroy
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The chocolate sorbet was so good!! So rich and creamy. I think it’s reasonably priced and lives up to it’s good name! Friendly staff and happy to let you try before you buy ;) the cakes also look incredible although I have not tried them.. yet!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I've been following this store on Instagram for a while now, craving some of the different flavors of gelati creations they amaze at coming up with. We came in on Labour day night to grab some different flavored gelati in a take away. The only thing I could dispute about this place is the set up. It's hard to see and read the labelling on the flavours of Gelato in the glassed cases, especially when it's super busy!
I've been to this place twice and on both occasions it has been pumping.

Let me tell you it is worth the drive out of the CBD and all the flavors we chose blended so well. There are more flavors here than most gelati places around Melbourne, Sorry Gradi. So definitely worth the trip. We took home a small tub with Amaretto cookie, Italian Nougat and a crunchy toffee pistachio. They were all amazing and I'd be more than over the moon to go back for a 3rd visit ;)
I'll be back!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This gelato place is so good. There are times that you might find a long line, but it is definitely worth the wait. Messina has a variety of flavors--tiramisu, Bounty, pistachio, hazelnut just to name a few. They also change their flavors, which is an added bonus. The gelato is delicious, such a good balance of sweet and flavor. Go check it out if you get the chance!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Every time I go to Messina it is always busy, it’s like trying to order a drink at a bar on a Saturday night. But the staff seem to handle it super well. They hand out menus so you can be ready to order as soon as it’s your turn, and they’re always friendly and helpful no matter how busy it gets. The Gelato itself is yum! My favourite is the salted carmel and white choc. Drool!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Plenty of different flavours to choose from and they will serve it as you want it, mixed it up with or without a cone. I don't think you'll be disappointed.