Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
PricelineUS$57
ZenHotels.comUS$55
Lol.travelUS$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights for a group meeting . The rooms are very basic and hallways dark .
The food is very up and down in quality.
The hotel is understaffed so they work in multiple locations over long periods, so service is slow at the best
View over the river to the town are fine . The town is less that 10 minuets away
There where 23 in our party and enjoyed our stay as there where not many others in the hotel
Overall an average hotel
Free parking is a bonus

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2018

I stayed in this hotel as a group,where do I start with the issues?.
My room was next to reception but I could not obtain internet in general as well as it having been down for 2 days but no signs in reception to advise guests of the problem.
My room did not have tea & coffee making facilities which is normal for Spain, however I did send an email asking this question to the hotel prior to my arrival but never did receive a reply.
My room did not have a fridge,when I requested one it took 2 days to arrive then it did not work so I reported it again but nothing happened.
My room had no TV remote,I asked at reception and they had to hunt around for batteries.
There were no plastic laundry bags in the room for dirty clothes
The terrace is very big with plenty of chairs and tables but as there were no shade or sun umbrellas it could not be used during the day, and with the amazing views of the mountains,river church and the village surely this is a necessity?.
Also used cups,glasses etc were left out on the terrace tables for 48 hours before they were finally cleared away.
Also in the lounge area, which is lovely, still had cups and glasses from the previous night still on the tables mid morning.

The hotel is in an amazing location but I don’t think the hotel staff see what is in front of their eyes and what the paying guests are seeing each day.

I would have thought any staff member walking around the hotel would have spotted the dirty cups and glasses on the terrace and in the lounge.

The food was very good in the restaurant, however the breakfast was very slow as there was always a queue for the slow coffee machine and people waiting for the small portions of cooked eggs and bacon that were bought out.

The breakfast areas looks more like a function suite turned into a makeshift dining room than a breakfast dining room.

As another person has commented here the ladies toilet near reception was always out of hand towels,when I reported this to reception these were replaced but they did not check if there was sufficient toilet paper which there wasn't.
Surely if you are replenishing paper towels would you not check the toilet paper situation too? apparently not!.

I feel this hotel could be amazing if it was run as the 4 star property it claims to be rather than the 2 star reality it is.

It needs the management and staff to look at this hotel through the eyes of a guests and see the stark reality.
You have a gem of a hotel please give it the care if deserves.

Room tip: have a room with river views not the car park
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2018

This hotel offers wonderfully large and clean rooms, with a great bathroom, excellent firm beds and the best pillow I have ever encountered! Rooms overlooking the town give a great view of the old bridge and beyond. The evening meal at 14 euros is good value too. There are really only 2 downsides. One - just why would you be visiting this town, which is not worth much of a trip? And why haven't they removed/changed the filthy, worn and stained hallway carpet, which is absolutely disgusting.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view over the town
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights as part of a cycling trip. While the hotel is in good location and the rooms were fine with great views, the food offering was very poor. At breakfast you had to collect cups and bowls from central area. I turned up 2 bowls and they were dirty as well as one of the cups. There was a very limited set dinner menu at weekend on offer(We had to eat in the hotel as one our first night we couldn't find anywhere else in the town open). No wine list on offer. The staff on the food side were unprofessional. So we were very disappointed. Wouldn't be recommending this hotel. They could do so much more.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 270deirdrek
Jesús D, Director at Hospedium Hotel Mirador de Gredos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Deirdre K

I`m very sorry to hear you`re not satified with our service. Yoour opinion is extremely important to us . We`ll start warking on mays to improve our service right away.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I checked in mid-afternoon and the desk clerk happily changed my budget room to the side with the great view of town. The room was spacious and clean, with nice seating and desk. The only flaw was a rather shabby headboard. The green marble bathroom was equally well appointed. I did not eat here nor did I experience large groups, so I cannot comment on these issues raised by others.
The location is excellent, just off the highway, but only a five minute walk across the medieval bridge and into the town center which had a decent selection of restaurants, charcuterie, bakery, etc shops. as well as the castle and a quaint hermitage which was open for viewing. There is a nice riverside park on the town side, and trails into the countryside to the south.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the side with town view
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
andres_r_m, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hospedium Hotel Mirador de Gredos, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your nice review and we are sincerely grateful that you enjoyed your stay here so much.
We hope you found the bed comfortable despite the headboard; we thank you for advising us about this issue so that we can check it and eventually fix it.
Our staff will be more than happy to welcome you here again any time you feel to come back.
Our best regards.