Hotel AH San Fermin Pamplona(Pamplona)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hotel Villava Pamplona(Villava)(Great Value!)
US$52
Alma Pamplona(Pamplona)
US$103
Hotel Don Carlos(Huarte)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$55
US$47
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2014

while looking for overnight stay around pampolana came across this hotel just 5mins from city centre. rooms clean but just the basics nothing flash, great value at 45 euros a night, secure carparking 20yards away.which was important to us with our car loaded up with expensive presents. very helpful staff on the desk, didn't stop for breakfast due to early start. would stop here again if are in area again.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2014

We stayed at Hotel Burlada while walking the Camino. It was very clean and basic, with very easy access to Pamplona via bus. Naxcho was extremely helpful in securing our transport (and luggage) to the next stage of our journey. I recommend this hotel if you are looking for a reasonable hotel right on the Camino, but away from busy Pamplona.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lynn G
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My Dad and I stayed here during San Fermin and it was fine for us. All hotels are expensive during this time but this was one of the "cheaper" ones. The worst part of the hotel was the fact it was SO noisy. We were next to the elevator and it made so much noise all night. You could also hear doors slamming and people walking around/talking. The room was clean and a good size. We walked into Pamplona city center most days and the walk was fine for us- around 25 minutes but an easy walk. There was a bus also. There was not much around the hotel so you would be better off eating in Pamplona. The owner guy (or manager?) was friendly but the one lady at the front desk was pretty clueless about basic questions.

Room Tip: Stay far away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is the most basic hotel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in hundreds of hotels. Other than a bed, small bathroom, tiny TV, lights, and shelf that is the desk, there was nothing more in my room. The room was also very noisy as people would come and go to/from San Fermin and were very loud, and the space under the door allowed every noise to come right into the room.

Upon checking in I was told they did not have a room (reserved through Booking.com) and they told me I'd have to get to their other hotel on my own, not provide any confirmation that I in fact had a reservation there that they said was waiting for me, and was not going to compensate me for anything (not the cab fare just paid from bus station, not 1st night's rate as every other hotel in the world has done in this situation, and not even the bus fare to the other hotel). I told the woman for 10 minutes it was not acceptable and after a few phone calls and 10 minutes later she checked me in. Very poor experience.

I will say that if you are coming for Saan Fermin and want to not over pay for a hotel in Pamplona, the location of this hotel is good as it is a 30 minute walk and there are frequent busses steps away from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank SteveSilbar
Reviewed 28 March 2014

a 2 star hotel - close to Pamplona, but not in the center of town. We happened upon it by accident - after dark on a day when it was snowing. We were cold and tired. We also weren't expecting much from this hotel - but were pleasantly surprised. The room was clean, somewhat spartan, but quite satisfactory. The mattress was REALLY comfortable - and it was nice to have a single double bed between the two of us after plenty of Spanish hotels masquerading twin beds pushed together as a double. Reception was friendly, helpful, and multilingual. I consider this hotel a real find.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple