“"Good Friday Goldmine!" 🐟🍟”
Review of The Chippy

The Chippy
Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in La Marina
Description: We would like to welcome you all to our family run restaurant serving traditional fish and chips from 12 - 11 on all week days and 12-5 on Sunday. We offer our great value menu of the day cod/haddock, chips, mush peas and bread and butter for only 6.50 between 12-5, 7 days a week. Also serving Veggie option, homemade veg lasagne and Veggie Burgers.We Offer a Childrens Menu for 4.95 including a free drink. Look forward to seeing you all and hearing some feed back, We are situated on Calle Francisco de Quevedo just up from the Post Office pop in or call us for a take away 966 79 56 59
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Just thought that I had to let everyone know about the best Chippy in La Marina.

Since our arrival on the Urb in October Chris and his staff have always made me very welcome. When I collect my take away there is always quick and efficient service. Good quality freshly cook fish that always tastes amazing and they never shy on the chips!

On Good Friday, Rosie and I enjoyed the 'Meal of the Day' with plenty of Prosecco on tap

If you like quality Fish n' Chips this is the place for you. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Martin A

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

12 family visited yesterday and were treated to an experience of first class food and service.True value for money at an excellent price. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Have eaten here a couple of times and always been well pleased with the fish n chips.
When you want a bit of fish and chips and get the urge you won’t get much better then here! We have had a couple of takeaways as well but the chips always go a bit soggy because of our journey! Overall I would say it’s a typically good Uk chip shop

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Chris is a top banana Cook, fish is always fresh and chips are well cooked, I don't like soggy chips preferring overdone and Chris is always happy to accommodate my whims. We have only ever had take-aways but the restaurant is very clean and there is a very friendly vibe. If you fancy Fish and Chips on the Urb...look no further

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Been wanting to visit for a long time and on our last visit to la marina managed to succeed, not the cheapest but worth every cent.Had large fish and chips but couldn’t manage to finish it, although I tried very hard,great food,great service and will definitely recommend and will be going back on our next trip to la marina.