US$179
Priceline
  • Pool
US$374
US$299
SeaSpray Inn Beach Resort(Palm Beach Shores)
US$142
US$115
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Marriott's Ocean Pointe(Palm Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$68
US$95
ExtendedStay
1,829 results
All reviewsocean frontpalm beachbreakfast buffetoceanfront roomoutdoor bargreat beachpartial ocean viewchairs and umbrellasper daypool areahot tubfront desk staffprivate beachnice poolupon checkbalconywedding
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The island is a great place if you prefer a smaller beach crowd. Although the reviews are very good for the in-house restaurant Coconuts it’s also typical hotel bar food; nothing off the charts. The standard rooms are very small but sufficient for 2 people. I wouldn’t recommend for families. Request a high floor for the view

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

We appreciate your review about your recent stay at the Hilton Singer Island. It appears that your hotel experience was very positive, and that you were able to enjoy all the amenities of the hotel. I will share your comments and feedback with our entire team, and hope you can return soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We are traveling throughout the state visiting mutual colleagues of ours. We don’t have a set schedule so we can’t plan ahead of which hotel to stay at prior to booking. My colleague insists on Hilton properties, we are on day 3, property 3 of our trip. It was around 7:30pm, we hadn’t eaten dinner yet so it was time to call it a day so here is where we landed. The two front desk associates (1 male, 1 female) were less than excited to be working but went through the motions. I asked if my colleague and I could be near one another and before I could even finish the sentence, the male associate shut me down. Told me no, nothing is available. He didn’t even look or make the effort. He clearly wanted to finish checking me in and move me along and his counterpart was the same way with my colleague. Awful, your staff acted just awful (at least in the world of hospitality they did). I got to my room and it gets better, the floor in the bathroom is dirty, the sink is dirty and I was missing half the soaps/lotions on the counter as if someone checked in, saw the dirty room, used and/or took a couple items, left and room was never fixed. Awesome!! My colleague is a diamond Hilton member and after last night, she agrees with me, she is switching to Marriott. Hilton needs to step up their game. I don’t blame your staff, I blame your management.... this one is on you. Your people aren’t happy and it’s obvious.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank Pottiehottie
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to make sure all our guests feel welcomed while staying at our Resort so please accept my apologies for what occurred during your arrival process. Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton and rest assure this will be corrected.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

The experience was Amazing from check in to check out. The room was clean, housekeeping did great everyday. The restaurant and bar staff were wonderful. The food and drinks were delicious. The beach area was private and awesome. We will definitely be staying here again soon.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

What a wonderful review, as you have touched on every aspect of our hotel which makes up the Hilton Singer Island. The five star rating is appreciated along with all of the positive comments. We look forward to your return.

A TripAdvisor Member
Davie, Florida, USA
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I highly enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Singer Island. The amazing staff was extremely helpful in making our conference very special. The food was great , the service was good. Super clean rooms. Breakfast Buffet great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the wonderful review about your recent stay at the Hilton Singer Island. We are pleased that your entire hotel experience was enjoyable and comfortable especially for all of your conference attendees. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Matt Shaun and Brian were amazing and attentive they made our daughters sweet16 a memorable one! The food and sunrises were awesome! We will definitely return to this property and recommended it to everyone when we returned home.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We pride ourselves on offering personalized service to all guests and it certainly appears that our team did just that for your daughter. I will ensure that each team member you mentioned will be recognized. Thank you and we hope you will return soon.