“Bite to eat”
Review of Ardisson

Ardisson
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Pizza
Description: OPEN EVERY DAY ·Tea, coffees, juices, milkshakes, drinks, wines, beers, alcohol, etc. ·Handmade pizzas, tapas, burguers, fish & chips, english breakfast, salads, desserts, etc. ·Free wifi, free newspapers, home delivery and take away!
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Nice service, nice food and a good price. Oh and some nice sunshine!!
Good choice of tapas and dinner as well as a menu of the day

1  Thank Chris G

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We have always been given a warm welcome at this French family restaurant. This recent visit was no different.

We ordered 3 pizzas. 2 cannibal pizzas (sin queso) of tomatos; meat, onion and mushrooms and '4 estacciones of artichokes, peppers and mushrooms. Nice house white wine and chilled beer. Also fab service.

Really enjoyable lunch on a sunny day. Well recommended.

2  Thank aldomartini
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after coming from the cable car. Friendly service, really good prices, food excellent. It’s a place we would go back to.

1  Thank Ann D
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Best pizza in the area, crispy and thin bottom. Very friendly and fast service. Good value for money!

1  Thank Anna V
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I visited this restaurant with my husband and teenage daughter to have dinner before we visited Tivoli World. We were all very impressed! The service was excellent, very friendly and welcoming. The man, who I assume is the owner, was very patient with my husband's terrible attempts at speaking Spanish! My husband and I ordered tapas - it is not the most extensive menu but it was certainly delicious and good quality. My daughter had a pizza, it was really good and there was more than enough. The drinks (sangria, red wine and coke) were also excellent. The meal for 3 of us and 2 drinks each came to 30-35 euros! They also do a 3 course menu for 9 euros. I wouldn't hesitate to visit again if I ever find myself lucky enough to be in the area once more.