My partner and I started our 2 week trip to Spain here at the St Regis Mardavall because we could not think of a better way to recover from jet lag than a relaxing stay by the water. My only regret is we did not stay at the resort for more than 2 nights!
I booked transportation with the hotel from the airport and was pleasantly surprised when we were greeted with a Rolls Royce. The airport was chaotic when we arrived so the chauffeured service with cold bottled water was nice way to end the long journey from san francisco. When you arrive at the property, you're escorted to the patio overlooking the ocean and greeted with a “welcome drink” and snacks while they check you in.
We were upgraded to a larger room (assuming this is because of my Starwood status) which, simply stated, was great! The view was incredible and the layout evoked a feeling of serenity. The only design choice I could not understand were the amount of doors in the room which seemed unnecessary.
We planted ourselves on the lower deck of the main pool on the 1st day and I have to say, I had one of the best naps ever! The lounge chairs are so comfortable and sound of trickling water from the infinity pools drown out any chatter from the other guests. Also, the SPA and Gym should not be missed – Every day I looked forward to spending my evenings in the spa – absolutely amazing.
The majority of the guests seemed to be either German or British and you can tell it's frequented by honeymooners and families so dinners are early and the bar can feel deserted at 9/10pm -- just something to keep in mind if you're looking for more action.
Overall, we had a great experience at the property. The staff was absolutely wonderful, and because of this, I plan to be back! You know they're all working so hard "behind the scenes". Whatever you need, you get, all without being overbearing. Everyone was just so friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort is one of the most prestigious resorts of the Mediterranean. Located near the exclusive area of Puerto Portals between the Tramuntana Mountains and the sea this hotel offers to its guest a unique experience of luxury and tradition. The tailored and personalized St. Regis butler service, along with the captivating views from the rooms and the exceptional restaurants will create an extraordinary experience impossible to forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA and Expedia so you can book your The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Hotel Costa d`En Blanes
- St Regis Mardavall Mallorca Hotel
- Mardavall Hotel
- St Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort