Review Highlights
Magical husky ride over forest lake and forests

Reviewed 22 February 2021
Béatrice A
Fantastic and unforgettable experience

Reviewed 9 September 2020
F5566ZUsophiem
Toulon, France
via mobile

All reviews once in a lifetime amazing experience dog sleigh dogs snow forest nature morgan
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

The best way to travel, I could live there! Our family of five have loved the experience, it felt like the time had stopped. Tons of snow, magical and lovely contact with the dogs too. Our guide, Frank, was great. I highly recommend the experience, especially at this time. It was truly amazing!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

Unforgettable experience with Morgan and his lovely and energizing dogs. Magic moment where you feel alone in the wild with snow everywhere around. I won’t tell more so you will discover endless surprises when you go...

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank F5566ZUsophiem
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

It was a amazing experience! It was so unique and Morgan was so nice! I did a tour for one day together with my parents and my brother. We had a lovely day and that was thanks to Morgan! We will definitely recommend this to everyone than its for sure you will have a great day! ✨

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 9 January 2020

The owner really cares about his dogs (and I can tell you, I've seen otherwise) and proudly showed us around. He told us a lot about the nature of the dogs. This was really worthwhile.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank 436em
Lina L, Ägare at Wild Lapland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. It always warms us extra when you can tell that we really love our dogs and what we do.

Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

My partner and I did a husky walk with Frank - an unplanned, last minute booking but so glad that we discovered Wild Lapland. The dogs were so friendly and well behaved, and were very excited about going for a walk! We were introduced to the dogs then shown how to attach our harnesses to them, then off we went. We had a lovely walk through the forest and down to the lake where we made a fire and had coffee, blueberry juice, biscuits and also tried some reindeer. Such a beautiful and peaceful spot - it was hard to leave. Frank was so friendly and a wonderful guide. We had an incredible time and would love to come back again some day for a longer visit. Would highly recommend!

Date of experience: September 2019