“Excellent food”

Price range: US$11 - US$21
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We have eaten at Le Jardin Pecheur several times and have never been disappointed, the location is superb (especially in the summer months) friendly staff. We always have the set lunch time menu, choice of fish or meat at a good price.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Great food and very helpful staff. Highly recommended. We were under the parasols outside on one of the hottest days of the year but the team serving us were attentive and the food excellent. They also put on live entertainment so check with them as to what they have lined up. The owner speaks English well.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

We were starving after a long walk and this restaurant was an "oasis in the desert" for us. I thoroughly enjoyed a goats cheese salad and my friend was equally enthusiastic re her salad. The house wine was flavoursome and well-priced, and the coffee was great. On chatting to a supervisor we learned that that most of the wait-staff have a learning disability and the restaurant is a terrific employment opportunity for them. Also there is a produce garden tended by those with a learning disability that provides for the restaurant, and there are plans to open 2 other restaurants with produce gardens attached. A worthy plan indeed.

Reviewed 22 November 2014

We have lunch at the Jardin Pecheur quite often when shopping in Trelissac. It's charmingly situated on the river just behind Lidl and Grand Frais. The 3-course menu at 14.80 is always pleasant and good value and there's free wifi, too. Service is cheerful and efficient. See my photos for further information. By the way, as I noticed one client had a bad experience with the beer, my husband had a Kronenbourg with which he had no complaints.

1  Thank JuliannaLees
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Walked all the way there to have a nice beer in the sun. I was served the most disgusting beer! Before I even drank it I could smell that there was something wrong with it. All I can think is that they must never have cleaned their lines. If you do go there you would do well to order a bottle of beer and stay well away from the draught. If they keep their beer this badly I can't imagine that the kitchen is much cleaner. I will not be going back