Open today: 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Quirky but great for kids

This was an attraction near to where we were staying and we visited on recommendation of previous... read more

Reviewed 11 September 2019
Pioneer17583779694
Nice experience if you are into animals

I drove here because I found a leaflet at a nearby camping I was staying. I did not check out the... read more

Reviewed 21 August 2019
JonasVk86
Kortrijk, Belgium

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2019

I drove here because I found a leaflet at a nearby camping I was staying.
I did not check out the website, because internet was too shabby on the camping.

The prices on the leaflet seemed reasonable enough, so I was slightly disappointed when I realized they charged a lot extra for the height parcours.

In retrospect they do state this quite clearly on the website, but not on the leaflet. The person who bought tickets right before I did, was equally surprised, so I guess they should mention this on the leaflets too.

Anyway, about the park.

We had some very nice experiences with the Alpacas, the deer, the goats, the sheep and so on... When I arrived I saw it was a lot smaller than I anticipated, but somehow we ended up staying from 12.00 until almost 17:00.

We as a family, really love animals and don't like seeing animals in cages. So naturally visiting a zoo or animal park is always a bit of a mixed feeling. At Quinquis 75% of the animals seem to roam free, which is better than any other animal park I've ever visited.

We ended of the day with a performance from Amanda Fournier with her horses, which seemed somewhat improvised which made it even more special.

All things considering the park turned out to be good value for money and worth a visit it you are an animal lover.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank JonasVk86
Reviewed 16 April 2019

Calling this a "zoo" is somewhat grandiose, but it's a charming little park with some fun animals that you can get close to. Lovely to wander around for an hour or so, just don't expect there to be enough to do or see for any longer than that.m

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Visited the park today and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Would highly recommend doing the treetop net activity- only €8 each and suitable for grownups. The onsite food van was excellent- fresh baguettes and excellent ingredients. Friendly, helpful staff. Would recommended for any age.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

The park is ok but they should charge the children not the adult! 10euro per adult it's a bit too much for what there is to see! But still nice to bring the kids out to see the animals

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2016

This zoo is worth a visit, just don't expect West Midlands Safari park. It's great if you want to get close to the animals and feed them at your leisure.

Date of experience: August 2016