“Very good and well deserved Michelin star”
Review of Le Pirate

Le Pirate
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Brando
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had an excellent dinner here. All the dishes were excellent. No clear signature dish, but the consistency warrants the Michelin star. The service was excellent and everything explained in English on request. Wine package consisted only of Corsican wines which was interesting, though not all were spot on. But the price for this level of quality leaves nothing to complain about.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Very good, very expensive meal. Beautiful location in a snug, quaint fishing port. Exceptional service. They even welcomed our children and our dog. Try the lemon dessert! Lovely walk on the seawall afterwards. Beautiful.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Great views over a tiny picturesque harbor. The Restaurant is very understated. Simple decor. Very comfortable. The menu and wine list reflects Corsica's cuisine perfectly. We had the 75€ tasting menu with 4 glasses of Corsican wine. All absolutely fabulous. Better than many 2 or 3 Michelin stared restaurants in London and much much more affordable. The wine waitress was fantastic. All I can say is a big thanks to all the team.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We have been visiting Le Piratte for 25 years. Every year it gets better and better. The service us proper and warm. The Location a place of dreams. Beautifully decorated. And the meals, keep surprising us and warming our hearts. They are masterpieces to the eyes and the gourmand in all of us. They use be best of local produce and friendly, happy delicious wines! I hope we can continues to visit this jewel of Corsican Gastronomy for a very long time.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I didn't realise it had a Michelin star when I booked it. Looking around the small harbour it just seemed the nicest location so I got the hotel to book it.
We went for the Discovery menu as it seemed the best value and had a bottle of really nice Corsican wine that didn't break the bank. Ordered tap water and they were happy to supply it.
We thought the food was excellent. Service was good and not over bearing, I don't need somebody to top up my wine after every sip!
Location is great and all you see is the small harbour. Would happily eat here again.
Their website could do with an improvement however!