Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$169
View deal
Hotels.comUS$169
Booking.comUS$169
PricelineUS$169
eDreamsUS$169
Trip.comUS$168
ZenHotels.comUS$179
All reviews sea view outdoor pool the hotel staff hot tub sun loungers mini fridge outstanding location small selection room was beautifully decorated old building king bed wonderful property off season nice service the entire staff riviera suite beach holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2021

There is something special about this place. Coming from Monaco, my husband and I were really delighted with the way the hotel and location was a very enjoyable vacation, without the pretentious feeling you get at a lot of nice hotels in the region. We will be back!

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Reviewed 27 July 2021

Just stayed here for a couple nights. First off the location is excellen. It is right on the beach. Not “across the street” from the beach. It is right there. The pool area is a bit small but passable, but the greatest thing is you can take a dip in the pool, then walk about 50 yards through the outdoor patio to the beach. We didn’t eat at the restaurants except for breakfast so can’t comment on those. The room we had was great - a “King Riviera” suite, which had a typical hotel room setup - king bed, etc, and a separate bedroom with a Queen, so was very comfortable for three people. No sleeping on the pullout (though I think the sofa also had one of those). The room also had a little balcony that looked straight out on the beach. Parking was really easy, and 9 euros a day so pretty reasonable. We visited a couple of loca restaurants, swam in the ocean, spent half a day down in Cassis, so it was a great place to spend a couple days. The staff was very sweet. I would definitely recommend if you are looking to visit the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2021

The Grand Hotel is beautiful. The staff are attentive and made us feel welcome. It’s a charming place to stay. We ate at both restaurants and we were impressed by the staff at both places. Dinner on the terrace at Le Navigateur at sunset was magical

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Reviewed 6 July 2021

Mediocre hotel. Few good things cannot hide the fact, that this hotel is cheap with service, pricey regarding rates and very average about amenities. Lets go step by step. Parking is managed very poorly. There are two entrances one works until some time late evening (nobody told us until when) and then you need to go to other gate, call the hotel, they open, and the security guy finally tells you, you need to exit again and go towards the first doors and he will open them for you (?). Reception - horrible experience. They wanted me to pay 150 euro for an upgrade to junior suite, even if I am a Diamond HH member, with almost 800 000 points. Never seen this before. So I escalated situation, manager was called over the phone and he denied the upgrade for free, without even bothering to come to talk to us about it. We got the basic room, which btw looks like a maids room (I would guess 16m2), with 140cm size bed for 2 people. And city view means parking view. I have never ever experienced approach like this in any Hilton over the world. Minibar is suppose to be complimentary, but they refill only the water, not other stuff, dont know if the staff is so bad, or that is on purpose. Wellness area OK, but would expect better for this money. Breakfast the most simple I remember in years. Just a 2-3 small tables with very few choices of food, basically every day the same. In the end we even skipped breakfasts, because it was the same all the time. Also important fact is, that the staff here practically doesnt speak english at all and even if you talk to them eng, they start talk to you back french - which is very rude in 5star hotel like this. At least restaurant was great, with beautiful "nature" set-up and the location of the hotel is very good, directly at the beach. But I would never come back, it is not a Hilton at all, only in a sense, that I get some points for it.

3  Thank Kaka3
Reviewed 16 June 2021

There is so much to say about this wonderful establishment.

I will try to keep it simple:
1. The staff are incredible.
2. The pool is heavenly
3. The bedding provides extreme comfort with excellent quality and amazing sleep
4. The wait staff are friendly, attentive and well informed
5. The views are simply breathtaking

I can really go on and on about this special place. Waking up with views of the sea with birds singing in the background and lovely mellow music playing by the pool. It was such a special stay.

We hope to return on our next Anniversary!

We can not thank you all enough again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Les Maisons Lelievre, Ventes at Grand Hotel des Sablettes Plage, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2021

Dear Jacky r,

We also hope to see you again for your next Anniversary!
It's a real pleasure for us to read your very positive comment on your stay with us :)

Best regards,