“Worth the visit”
Review of Kitsune Sushi Bar

Kitsune Sushi Bar
Reserve with
Kitsune Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I find this particular Japanese restaurant very good and what is the best: the deep saviours and tastes that maybe not All find so "normal" Japanese. Excellent kitchen and interior and service!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We come here every couple of months and we love it every single time.
Food is delicious ( probably the best Japanese place I have tried in Europe) and service is quick.
Making a reservation is a must as the place is pretty small and very popular among the locals.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Is the second time i go to this restaurant, the first time I went I asked for a degustation menu (pay 20€ and they bring you different stuff) I was really impressed by it. The second time I went the quality was not as good and neither was the service. A pitty.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We were four people and took the waiter's suggestion. We were not disappointed at all. The service was a bit slow at first but then it went fast. It is a restaurant to be experienced!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

It was a great experience. A cozy restaurant with good food. It is a bit more expensive than a regular sushi restaurant, but fairly priced. The food and ambience are good. Highly recommend. You NEED to reserve; I have been there several times and it has always been full.