“Yes one of the best. ”

Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Putignano
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Difficult to fault the food from Italy, even something as simple as Pizza. Big pizza's left me full and no room for dessert. I'm a thin crust fan with simple toppings.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here on a Sunday eve. Super sweet, kind staff who made us feel welcome and were lovely with our kids.
Had pizza and dessert. All very good. A great evening.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Plenty of dough options and excellent quality ingredients. Very pleasant environment, actually family friendly, and service.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We enjoyed the Carnival week at Putignano.
We went to Premiata for dinner, following Tripadvisor recommendation.
We found a couple leaving the restaurant just at the entrance. We asked how the food is, and their answer was "the best Pizza in Italy". Well... they were italian and it was the first good sign.
Once we got into the restaurant, we knew that this is the place for dinner.
Simple decoration but happy people enjoying the meal and contributing to an easy atmosphere.
The place was full and we did not have a reservation. But we decided to insist.
The owner asked us to wait 30 minutes (not an issue, we just got out and walked around to increase our appetite...).
Pizzas were really good and yes, the best we had in Italy during our trip.
BTW, one of the Pizzas was gluten free and still exceptional.
Two big pizzas, 1 salad, 2 big bottles of water, 1/2 liter wine and a lot of fun for... 33 Euros

Reviewed 30 May 2012

I`ve been in this place only because some people there around suggested me to go and eat the best pizza in the province of bari.
I was quite scheptic but as soon as I got in I realized that it was the right place to spend my evening.
rustic atmosphere, accurate details in the arrangements, good smell of food...
I still dream of the lovely pizza I eat. A place done with love, loke all they do...