“Good chilli ”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Good Mexican restaurant
The pizza is very good and so is the Mexican food. Firsts place in France that i have got good and strong chilli. Love it,
Greetings from Iceland

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Midweek in January, there was nowhere else in Etaples to eat. When I found Don Pancho it was like walking into another little world. The small restaurant was full of colour, even to several mobiles (not phones) hanging from the ceiling and was half-full including a group of about eight who were clearly enjoying themselves together with various couples all who seemed to know the staff. It could have been mother and son but they certainly worked well together and looked after everyone with no apparent effort. I had a Mexican pizza which was superb. Just enough refried beans on it to make it interesting and a bottle of fiery oil was given to me to liven it up a bit. I had two boules of mandarine and citron sorbet as dessert and they were so refreshing, with chunks of peel in them. Very good choice of drink, I noticed four tequilas on the list but I had an excellent armagnac to settle everything down. I went back on my second night and had a Carne Mexicain (frying steak) which was really tender and tasty. A real gem of a restaurant, deserves to do well. I had a real sense that the staff enjoyed what they were doing and the diners enjoyed being there.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I was at Don Poncho with my son this evening.
Good value, excellent pizza neither of which were on the menu, both special requests and no problem at all.
Very kind lady looked after us.
All round very good atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We drove to the restaurant from Le touquet and were very pleased with the quality and ambiance.. Delightful restaurant and very welcoming.The owner is lovely and nothing seemed too much trouble. Lovely meal and well catered for vegetarians, the guacamole was one of the best I have had. Will gladly recommend and return.

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

We ate here a three times during our stay in Etaples and had a great time on each occasion. The owners were very friendly and welcoming and made a big fuss when it was my partners birthday. The food was gorgeous. Very authentic as the owner is Mexican. Couldn't fault any of it and will definitely return.