“Very good”

La Cazuela
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We have been there on my birthday, Easter and when I called to book a table, the owner didn't need my telephone number, because I sounded 'sympha'! Well that was already a good start and we haven't been disappointed.
We started with a glass of Sangria with a variety of tapas; very tasty.
All dishes were very nice, the waiters very friendly. I had foie gras, St Jacques and Cafe gourmand with a pleasant Sancerre. But also the dishes of my family were worth the visit.
For people with young children, there is a special area with tabels and chairs almost on the sand, so you can keep an eye on your child when he/she's playing.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Excellent food, a lot of choice, mostly fish, good service, beautiful view, a perfect adress to eat!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Great location, overlooking the sea, great beach, service excellent, food excellent, what more do you want, English spoken, if you need it, try the Tapas starter, just enough if you want a quick meal, lobster is also on the menu, expensive, yes, but it will be fresh (its in a tank, just pick the one you want!!) in general, a very good restaurant with great service.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

What can I say, having eaten in michelin starred rester aunts this was amazing. Please try. The starter or mini squid was a taste sensation and the sole just incredible. My husband does not eat fish and had amazing melon and ham followed by lamb . Just can't tell you the service was exceptional and the food amazing plus right on the beach

Reviewed 16 June 2016

A beautiful location right on the beach but both the food and service not up to scratch.
The weather being doubtful we opted to dine inside rather than on the terrace. The restaurant is surrounded by glass and it was uncomfortably warm though only 17 degrees outside. A friendly welcome but it took 50 minutes before any food was put on the table. Considering there were only two or three other tables occupied I found this unacceptable. The fish was OK but the chips were soggy and overlooked.