we came with a 2 year old and a 3 month baby.
1. the photo of property in misleading. it is more a big house than actually a castle. the pond in the photo is very small with many mosquito.
2. it was FREEZING at night inside (august). The heating was not working because it si summer time. we were miserable. although covers my kids were shivering. My baby got the cold from this night. she is sick.
3. there were about 50 stairs to claim to the rooms. with the two small children and luggage this was not fun. the landlord didn't suggest to help :(
4. the WIFI was not working properly. the connection was not stable and from 20:00 it disappeared completely.
5. breakfast- we were told would would only be available from 09:15 am onward. when you have small children who wake up at 7:00 (if you're lucky) this is too late.
to summarize, the suite is very big, it's well maintained. the kitchen is fully equipped but it was not a good place for us. we did not come ready for this placeMore