“Great Indian Food”

Hathim Indian Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Don Det
Description: Hathim Indian Restaurant - samosa, mix veg, pakora, chicken tikka masala, masala dosai, naan, mango lassi. Cheapest & Home Style Food. Veg and Non veg Taali.
Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

As my last meal in Laos, I have to say this was very good. A fair price too!

I was the only one in the restaurant so my order was taken very quickly. I asked for a little bit spicy and the lady had it made perfectly. That was just luck, of course.

Went back to the hotel room stuffed!

Date of visit: May 2019
Hathim2009, Owner at Hathim Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2019

Reviewed 1 May 2019 via mobile

Great Indian food at really good prices! The woman running the place was very friendly and smiley. Would recommend coming here for dinner if you're on Don Det.

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank eoghanm86
Hathim2009, Owner at Hathim Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2019

Reviewed 20 April 2019 via mobile

There’s a lot of reviews at different places on this island claiming to be the “best Indian on the island”. Having tried a couple of different ones we reckon this is the place to go! We had veggie curries and they were full of flavour and perfect level of spice. The Naans are huge as well. We ate here on our last night and wish we’d found it sooner!

Date of visit: April 2019
Ennis2009, Owner at Hathim Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2019

Reviewed 28 February 2019 via mobile

Easy to find not far from the ferry to the mainland. Excellent vegetarian food, potato and eggplant curry was delicious, I can’t comment on the meat/fish, good selection of accompaniments. Food can take time to arrive during busy periods but it’s worth the wait as it’s freshly prepared.

Date of visit: February 2019
Hathim2009, Manager at Hathim Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2019

Thank you very much for your help full review

Reviewed 19 February 2019

I love a good Indian and get very excited when I'm backpacking to read that a certain location has a good Indian restaurant. I visited Hathim last night and from the minute I entered the restaurant until I left I cannot fault the food and the service. I had chicken samosa, beef rogan josh and popadams and all three were perfectly cooked and so tasty. Furthermore the lady who is front of house is just so nice and goes out of her way to ensure you have a lovely experience. The food is also very good at the other Indian restaurants on the island but the service in Hathim wins it for me

Date of visit: February 2019