See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2016

When we checked-in the young lady at the front desk she was not friendly, she was Discourteous, i had forgotten about the Wi-Fi until i got to the room i noticed that on the envelope that you put your room key in was the password, she didn't even mentioned it to us. The rooms are clean my room was in the back it was quiet, the beds are very hard, in my bathroom the way the toilet was it was very uncomfortable it was way too close to the sink. They offer breakfast but you do have to get a voucher at the front desk for your free breakfast, centrally located very close to downtown. Hotel is remodeled it used to be called Hotel Aries.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 20 December 2015

Very easy to find on the main street of town. Local to shops and restaurants. Parking was in an underground garage adjacent to the hotel. Hotel is spotlessly clean and very modern. Very comfortable room with plenty of hot water and excellent Wi-Fi.

Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 17 December 2015

We stayed here on our way home from Belize. The valet parking ensured our car was safe. When we checked in we accidentally left our credit card at the front desk - the bellhop ran up 3 stories to return it to us as far as he could. The room was nice, the view from the window was spectacular.

Room tip: Upper floors have better views.
Date of stay: June 2015
1  Thank wearesaneh
Reviewed 7 February 2015

I was road tripping with my wife and kids. Staff is very friendly at all shifts, we came in late and they we're still in a good attitude and spirit. They have a good breakfast option and also safe parking. At the beginning i was a little unsure of the parking lot, but everything's fine, don't let the surroundings distract you.

Room tip: Try to avoid rooms with a street view, it can get noisy because it is on the main street.
Date of stay: December 2014
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I stayed for one week after booking out from the more than acceptable Fiesta Inn, just to be closer to business and, join a collegue and to save some money to the company, The hotel was recently rebuilt and I had a suite for 700 pesos/night breakfast included. The free breakfast is kind of fast and not very international style as in the Fiesta Inn and the tables are located in the lobby, but the staff was kindly offering to prepare anything I was requesting. The clean modern room was big, but only a table and a chair were filling the free space, a sofa could help. Too bad that the large window was giving a view of an internal very small covered area and the light in my room was pretty innatural, the alternative is the view of the noisy street. No service of courtesy umbrella is available, and it is something that could be appreciated in a city with 200 days of rain, but the manager ensured me he will organize it. Fast free wireless (1.6 Mbps). Fast check in and not so fast check out (i do need the printed receipt). One saturday afternoon I was in the room and I heard some washing machines working full power, i guess it would be a good tip to stay not so close to the laundry.

Room tip: Street side but high level. Ask for the price of the bigger ones, they can be pretty affordable.
Date of stay: August 2013