3,028 results
All reviewsanimation teampool barlos gigantesplenty of sunbedshot dogsbus servicekitchen areaseparate bedroomreception staffcleaned dailyevening entertainmentfamily holidayall inclusive drinksmain bartoastiesmini discolovely hotel
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Where do I start food disgraceful stone cold tasteless nothing for kids same things everyday what ever was left over after breakfast was still there at lunch unless rice,fried egg and sausage is a new dish!! My hubby got a pork chop which was uncooked I paid for all inclusive and spent most of my week eating out ...got put in block c where people where carting Trollys around at 12 midnight bare in mind I had my 2yr old and 10mnth old baby who kept getting woke up staff are rude people waiting 15mins for drinks when 2 staff behind bar!! Baby pool blocked off for 2 days cat poo everywhere .. air con didn’t work! Electric kept tripping I will be taking this further as this was my first family holiday and paid a lot for and it’s been totally ruined. Not one people asked it I had a nice time or thanks for staying when we checked out!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Abbeylouise1994
Barcelo_Canarias, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Allegro Isora, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Mrs. Abbeylouise,

Thank you for sending your feedback, it is extremely important to us and also for choosing our hotel Allegro Isorafor your recent holiday. We regret to read that we did not fulfil your expectations on this occasion.

We do apologize for the technical problems you encountered in your room; there are absolutely no excuses for details to be overlooked as all rooms should be thoroughly checked on a daily basis. We will make sure that the procedure is being reinforced .

We were also most concerned to read your remarks on the service you expérienced whilst staying among us, mostly because your comments do not reflect the usual standard of service we strive to ensure for our guests, nevertheless please rest assured that your review will be shared with our head of departments for information and further revision.

Regarding our gastronomy, we have taken good note of your remarks,, although I would like to take the opportunity to point out that for our small customers we have always offered a minimal variety; like chicken croquettes, hamburgers, fries, hot-dogs, and also we always have two types of pasta with two types of sauces, in addition to the variety proposed.

We hope that you will grant us another opportunity and we will have the pleasure of your company again in the future at one of our hotels.

Best regards

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Not sure if this hotel is 4 star, probably not at moment, staff very friendly and hard working ,hotel main restaurant was closed and not told until arrival, good entertainers, possible room theft issue

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Barcelo Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank srs222018

Dear guest,

First of all, we thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday.

We sincerely lament your exceptional expérience when staying among us and would like to take the opportunity to clarify that in the event of having a guest reporting a theft in the room, our staff is fully aware of the procedures to undertake, being first to verify the cards used to enter the room and offer the option to contact the official authorities for you to fill an official complaint, unfortunately as clearly reported on the hotel's litterature, the hotel cannot be taken responsible for valuables and peronsal belongings not secured in our in-room safes, lastly we also would like to reassure you on the fact that none of our maids would ever put their job at risk by taking any belonging of our guests.

On the other hand, your enthusiasm for our staff is very much appreciated and will be a great source of motivation, we will certainly not fail to convey your very kind compliments to all of them.

Again, we genuinely appreciate the time you took out of your day to inform us of the inadequacies you experienced during your stay and we sincerely hope that you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our true level of hospitality and interest in serving you properly in the future.

Best regards

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Great holiday, amazing place! Thank you for the amazing food, servises! Lovely staff- nice, smilie, always ready to help! Thank you for the great room with amazing view! Everything was excellent!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Barcelo Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank stoikova

Dear guest,

We want to thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful comment and for giving us this nice feedback regarding your experience among us at Allegro Isora.

It is fantastic to know you enjoyed the attention from all our professional team.

We hope to welcome you soon.

Best reagards

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Just coming to the end of a 10 night holiday here and it's been a right off since the first day.
Restaurant is closed due to major refurbishment, you are made to eat around the pool And food is brought down by trolley, it arrives cold and there's no labels or coverage. The variety is non existent, it's clearly just convenience food that they can squeeze into a tiny space. Nothing is covered up, so it's swarmed in flies and birds. Because of such a small serving area they can provide food in small amounts, if you arent fast its gone and you have to stand arouund until more is carted in.

If you aren't a smoker then prepare to have to put up with those who have no consideration to you or your children whilst you try and eat either. To top it off during lunch you either have to sit in direct sun light, no good with child, or get splashed by others playing in the pool unless you can get a table further away from the pool side.

There's no order as to who gets seated so if there's no table and you have to stand around. If not quick enough tables are taken by others.

Food for adults is bad but there are no options for children, when complained they went out of their way to add nuggets and chips to the menu every single night .. wow. Have witnessed several arguments over frozen nuggets being served, definate put off.

From Friday to Sunday if the hotel have empty rooms there is a sudden influx of Spanish families, as they sell the rooms which is fair enough, they now believe they are superior to you and do not need to queue for food or drink - had to dine out over the weekend as it was unbareable. The kitchen staff and food variety is so poor due to refurb and the inability to cope with those guests already booked in - imagine what it's like with a huge influx over a weekend.. awful.

Entertainment.. what entertainment. Some nights it's just a YouTube video on a screen. The entertainment is being held on the lobby bar at the moment, restrictive viewing due to huge pillars throughout. Bar has only two staff at all times, serve who they feel like despite standing in a queue.

No sun beds around the main pool because it's become a make shift restaurant. Most tables have reserved signs on and are never used.

The children's park area was closed with no warning. However, Opened up again a few days ago.

To deal with complaints about food variety they brought in two extra serving stations-now you have yo walk 30 metres to get a salad. Not had one single hot piece of food since arrival.

Hotel try and fob you off with an all inclusive plus upgrade or a day out at siam park.. don't fool for it, it waivers your right to complain and certainly does not make up for the sheer state of the food.

I've always gone away all inclusive and you get what you pay for. But I certainly do not feel I've gotten what I paid for here.
Bottom line is .. They should have closed for refurb or not sold all inclusive packages. Absolute disaster!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Becca C

Dear Becca C,

Firstly we want to thank you very much for taking your time sharing your experience with us at Allegro Isora hotel.

Please do accept our most sincere apologies with the delay of our answer.

All trays of our buffets are being constantly checked by our kitchen staff to ensure that the temperature of the food is adequate and that all options are being replenished throughout all services, nevertheless please rest assured that your comments will be shared with the team so as to avoid receiving this kind of feedback in the future. Besides, we have made available a couple of microwaves to give the opportunity to customers to use it.

We want you to know that we do empathize with you regarding our smoking guests, however we would like to inform you that we must adhere to Spanish law which entitles guests to smoke anywhere outside on our hotels premises apart from near children´s play areas and we apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. However, we promise to be more vigilant with guests ignoring the designated no smoking areas.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I booked this holiday for myself, my sister, my 18 year old grandson, my daughter and her husband with their 18month old daughter, we had two rooms which were described as superior rooms. I asked (by email) for them to be close together which they said they couldn't guarantee but they were next door to each other.
The surroundings and location were beautiful.
When we checked in there was slight confusion as to who was in which room, I had noticed this on the details when booking but assumed it would be alright as there were 3 members of our party with the same surname but the lady at reception could not hide her annoyance when we had to change the arrangement.
The rooms themselves were clean and the beds were very comfortable, we had a small kitchenette with kettle and fridge. My grandson who was sharing with me and my sister was comfortable on the bed settee, the bathroom was quite small with nowhere to store wash bags etc. and the fittings were a little old and tired.
The air conditioning could do with a revamp.
We found out the next day from our rep that the restaurant was closed which was a surprise for us, we have since found out that it will reopen in July.
The food was alright but sometimes it was cold and since we had a party of 6 we needed a big table with room for a high chair so we had to walk quite a way.
The food often ran out, we regularly had to queue, there were very few labels to say what the food was.
There were 3 swimming pools on different levels, with steps and ramps in between each level, these could have done with a good pressure wash. There were toilets on the top and middle level but none on the bottom and they were a little smelly.
There were quite a few sunbeds but they were lots that were rammed up against each other so the only way to get on them was to climb up from the bottom.
I did ask the lifeguard for some sunbeds that were stacked to one side we found a space for them to go, but he said he couldn't leave his post, which I quite understood so I asked him to use his radio to ask someone else which I think he did, then he said I had to go to reception, after trying to explain to reception and the young man telling me he would contact the lifeguard I returned to find he hadn't and then I gave up.
The pools were lovely but cold, the baby pool was closed one day but open for the rest of the time we were there, the kids club was closed also but this didn't affect us as my granddaughter was too young.
I would have liked to have seen a pool attendant for each pool, just for safety.
The entertainment was varied and very good.
The bar was understaffed and we often had to queue.
The waiters and waitress' were lovely and very helpful and worked very hard.
When checking out we were given a curtesy room for an hour for the 6 of us, be aware that the card they give you has to be in the slot for 20 minutes before the water is hot enough to shower, after complaining we were allowed to stay till we left.
Altogether we had a lovely time and enjoyed ourselves but it could have been a lot better.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gwen D
Barcelo_Canarias, Gerente de relações públicas at Allegro Isora, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear guest,

We are sincerely grateful for the time you spent to share your comments on your recent stay in our hotel, your detailed review will certainly assist in order to keep on improving the quality of our services for our valued guests.

We have taken good note of your remark on the queues at times in our bar and regret reading your dissatisfaction, our barmen shifts are studied to ensure an impeccable service throughout the day and are reinforced during peak hours, nevertheless we commit to improve on this aspect of our services so as to avoid receiving this kind of feedback in the future.

We are also very pleased to read your complete satisfaction with the comfort of the room we accommodated you in and are grateful for your highlight on the beauty of our accommodations aimed at guaranteeing a memorable stay in our hotel.

We are thrilled you enjoyed the varied entertainment program organized by our professional team and enhanced by their genuine friendliness and enthusiasm to make sure all guests joining into the daily activities are having a memorable moment among us and we will certainly not fail to share your congratulations with the entire team.

We are glad to read that you really enjoyed our unbeatable location to visit the wonders of a vacation in Tenerife.

Thank you once again for making us your choice hotel and for your constructive critics, we certainly look forward to serving you again and to have the opportunity to exceed your expectations in a not too distant future.

Kind regards.