I stayed at the Movenpick Den Haag for one night in early November for a business meeting and it met all my requirements but just lacked a bit of character for me to give a more positive review. The room was fine, comfortable bed with tv and tea making facilities.
I arrived fairly late with some colleagues and had a drink in the bar. We w re the only ones there and though the bar staff were pleasant it was devoid of any atmosphere and rather sterile.
The breakfast selection was decent with eggs cooked to order and a selection of cooked meats cheese and pastries.
All in all, nothing to complain about but nothing to get excited about either!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated opposite Voorburg Railway Station, this modern hotel offers elegant rooms, a restaurant and comfortable lobby on the edge of The Hague. It is only 20 minutes' drive from Rotterdam and offers Wi-Fi free of charge. The Movenpick Hotel Voorburg offers luxurious accommodation in Voorburg, near the well-known city of The Hague. Enjoy direct connections with the main motorways A12, A4 and A13. The tastefully decorated guest rooms are provided with many comfort and are all accessible for disabled guests. This non-smoking hotel has a stylish lobby where you can relax with a drink. The attractive restaurant serves a wide variety of dishes and Swiss specialties. Weather permitting, the outside terrace with its large parasols is a great place to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Den Haag - Voorburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Den Haag - Voorburg Hotel Voorburg
- mövenpick The Hague
- Moevenpick Hotel The Hague