“Tasty Sushi”

Ozzo Oriental & Lounge
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Sassenheim
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Enjoy authentic sushi dishes at OZZO Oriental Restobar. Come and have a drink or dine in our cozy Oriental restaurant. We have an extensive wine list, pleasant terrace and a wide selection of finger food and beverage packages. OZZO has an extensive menu that includes sushi and sashimi dishes such as marinated duck breast and lobster. Enjoy a typical Asian meal during a shared diner: you can order several dishes which you can share with one another. Check out the menu for all our dishes, wines and sake. At our spacious outside terrace you enjoy a drink or diner through out the year. At lower temperatures we use heaters to keep you warm.
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The food is perfect, the service excellent, prices moderate. I will definitely come back again! Very good choice on sushi, don’t expect a lot of other Japanese food. The restaurant is equipped with a very nice bar, too. Can be a bit louder after 22:00. The kitchen closes at 21:30.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Although a little unusual to be in a Japanese restaurant, where food is prepared behind the scene, but it does not infringe the quality. Fresh and nicely presented little dishes of sushi, sashimi,teriyaki
Everything as one can expect.
Being a sake afinado I am impressed with the saké menue.
But with my sushis I always enjoy a hot sake, which unfortunately is not available.
But nevertheless I always like to dine here.
The one negative I must point out is that this restaurant is also the bar of the Van der Valk hotel in Sassenheim and sometimes it can be rather noisy.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

we did not make a reservation so we had to settle with a small table. But with the small dishes with sushi it was not a problem. for us. We did not expect to much but it turned out to be very nice sushi and the ambiance was nice. And the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

the current fusion menu is less interesting, for example you cannot find a real Japanese soup, I could only get something with chicken bits and cream.
Forget about the exquisites dessert you had earlier, like sesam ice-cream

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

This dining experience was the worst I've ever had. The wait staff completely ignored me, I had to call them over to bring my menu and then again to order my meal. After waiting 40 minutes I asked them where my food was and they rushed to give it to me. It was gross. The miso soup was so salty I couldn't eat it, even after I tried watering it down. The seaweed salad was too thick and not seasoned properly. The California roll didn't taste like it had crab, it tasted like tuna fish from a can. It was awful, there is nothing good I can say about this experience. If they offered to pay me $50 to come back and dine there again I would decline, it was that bad. I wish I could give this less than one star, this place has no business calling it a Japanese restaurant.

1  Thank Dana S