Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,045 results
All reviews mash and barrel on site swimming pool papa johns prestige caravan holiday park live lounge central heating mini golf entertainment team my son entertainment complex great caravan brilliant holiday lovely site sea view boat trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021

Had fantastic week at quay west. All tho wasn’t much could book due to COVID was fantastic boat trips and amazing views. I have a autistic daughter and in evenings when we went to our hr slot for entertainment was made to feel so welcome and included by a wonderful staff member called jasmine ❤️ Will definitely be coming back as now my daughter has a wonderful new friend she’s dying to see again

Reviewed 10 August 2021

Recently had a 3 night stay at Quay West with my daughter and 2 grandsons. This was our 5th visit over the last few years. Our caravan was spotless and we felt very safe with regard to covid. We managed to book swimming sessions before we arrived which was great. We had also booked aerial adventure and target shooting but those activities were cancelled at short notice which was very disappointing.
We'd booked a table in the Mash and barrel vis the Haven App. The service was excellent, very helpful friendly staff. The food was good quality , served quickly and good value. The children enjoyed the arcades and again the staff there were excellent, very friendly and very helpful if any if the arcade machines failed to work properly. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff which made it a great weekend.

2  Thank webboWales
Reviewed 9 August 2021

We spent a lovely week here. Great location next to the most amazing kid and dog friendly beach.

I was worried that the park would be noisy as it was so big, but not at all! It was just lovely.

The caravan itself (Gwent 31) was fine, although pretty dirty. On arrival I had to clean the fridge and some of the pots and pans. Inside of the wardrobes were dirty too, with debris from previous visitors.

The facilities are good, albeit tired. Park is nice, although a bit basic. Restaurant good and service good. Arcade was a hit! Shop well equipped if a little expensive. Pool needs love and attention.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 9 August 2021

Absolutely awful such a disappointment. Spent a fortune for a 1 week break 'stay and play' we couldn't book ANY activities, no swimming, no activities, no restaurant and no entertainment so ultimately paid through the nose for a caravan.
Caravan was shabby with a door that doesn't close properly with a constant draft.
Poor staff all seemed to be clueless teenagers who had no idea what to do and not a manager in site.

If you think you will be able to go and chill and have a drink in the bar... .forget it! If you haven't 'booked'you have no chance. Never experienced a 'holiday'like it.

We are NEVER going to book a Haven 'holiday'again. If you want a top tip, go to a Park Dean site where you can actually enjoy the amenities without the stress and disorganised nonsense.

We will be looking for a partial refund due to the lack of access to 'Stay and Play'.

1  Thank 413BBB
Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

We’ve just got back from quay west, haven caravan park and for us as a family it wasn’t what I thought it would be, we couldn’t book any activities for our children even thou we were under a stay and play option?? our children were so annoyed at this not being able to use the pool once over a 4 day break, it was a bit harsh on them as they were seeing others play but they couldn’t. The access to the arcade was always an open option and the volume of people in there could get quite intense at times.

The on site shop is really expensive so before you check in there is a Lidl in Aberystwyth to get what you need.

The caravan itself was only partly cleaned hair/pubs in bathroom grease everywhere in the kitchen we called the cleaners back and I cleaned it myself while she waited at the door.

Heating was absolutely fine in our caravan although I suggest you bring your own duvet and pillows from home every time myself or my hubby rolled over we took the duvet with us leaving one in us cold and exposed. Really poor quality bedding in all rooms including the kids room.

The beach is absolutely beautiful although the walk down to it is pretty steep and dangerous and only has some support on one side covered in nettles to help you down and back up which isn’t really that helpful, there are no other access points to the beach from the park!

We didn’t bother trying to eat in the restaurant as the cue was always massive we found ourselves going off site a lot and exploring the local area and going for some food out at a local restaurants which you had to book in advance.

We made the most of it as a family and will definitely use haven again. we will just do our homework on surrounding areas before we book and make reservations and come better prepared.. over all I’d give this site 4/10

1  Thank Safari48705