All reviews royal terrace pool bar balinese beds hot tub gala dinner relaxing holiday lovely hotel total relaxation other hotels recharge the batteries separate shower adult hotel cala torta at lunchtime pine trees sun loungers walk in shower
Reviewed 28 October 2017

We spent a week in the Vanity Hotel Suite&Spa and liked the quietness around this time of the year. If you look for a quiet time, even in an adult hotel you might want to avoid the high season. The hotel has 198 rooms and might get rather busy. Personal was in general very attentive and tried to solve problems overlay immediately. Unfortunately we had a problem with a disgusting smell in the room, which they tried to overlay with a better smell. This solution only lasted for a couple of hours :-( For the rest, the room was big, had a great balcony with a partial sea view, comfortable and clean. Towels however did not seemed to be changed in this one week of our stay. Breakfast offered everything you might think of and was beside the Latte Macchiato, that came out of a machine, good. The SPA is very small, but was never crowded, due to the time of the year. What I personally found unacceptable is the fact that they wanted to charge 2.5€ per day for using the safe provided in the room. Very strange for a 4star hotel! All in all 3.5 stars!

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside of buidling 4 are nicely quiet and have a partial sea view
5  Thank PetraB69
Viva h, General Manager at Vanity Hotel Suite & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear PetraB69,

We thank you kindly for your feedback, it is certainly very valuable to us and it will surely help us improve. I am truly sorry to hear the incident about the smell was not resolved during your stay, I wish we could have done more and I promise to investigate it further. Towels are changed regularly, but for that we kindly request them to be left on the bath tub or the shower as a sign to the maid. In regard to the safety deposit box in the rooms I would like to inform you that all superior category bookings currently include the safety deposit box use, but not the Junior Suite category. In any case we hope to be able to welcome you back again and will do our best to deserve a more positive rating in your future stay.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is great. The buffet is awesome even food for the vegetarian and for vegan people. The spa is really good. We did a couple massage. Really loved it. Quiet place & staff friendly. We will go back for any couple-time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra C

Dear Sandra C,

We are very happy you loved Vanity Hotel Suite & SPA and had a great time. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We stayed at the Vanity Suites towards the end August 2017 for 2 blissful weeks. We toughly enjoyed it and hope to return.

Check In
Very easy and a great way to start the holiday. We were met by lovely staff in a beautiful location, a very nice feeling upon arrival.

Room
Very spacious and has everything you need.
We opted for a junior suite which had a very large comfortable bed and made getting out of bed in the morning a bit difficult but we were spurred on by the thoughts of a yummy breakfast.

Pool/Bar Area
Pool was a perfect size for the hotel and with the absence of children you could relax or have fun without overcrowding.
Plenty of very comfortable sunbeds around the pool which started to fill up at about 10-11. If the pool sunbeds are taken there is plenty of space around the gardens that you can take a sunbed and relax.

Food & Drink
Fantastic food and catered for vegetarians, vegans and gluten free.
As a vegetarian I enjoyed the many options available to me which were all very tasty.
We especially loved the bar lunch menu which was a great addition to the all-inclusive.
All-inclusive drinks menu is very large and includes delicious cocktails, spirits, beer (even one gluten free beer!), cold coffee…… the list goes on.

Spa
Nice pool and chill out area.
The massages definitely had the WOW factor. Book in early as they do get quite full.

Staff
Wonderful staff ALL very helpful, such a credit to the hotel. We especially enjoyed our time with Marcel on the walking excursions and found Arturas and Lea to shine.

Entertainment
We enjoyed the evening entertainment which included great singers and flamenco dancers. There is the opportunity to get up and have a bit of a dance if you fancy it!

Other guests
This hotel attracts very friendly people from all over the world. All the guests that we met were lovely and it is easy to start conversations if you want to. Marcels walking expeditions are a great way to meet people and feel part of a group.
Also if you wish to keep yourself to yourself this would be easy.

Beach
Very beautiful beach 2-3 minute walk from the hotel down a wide and very easy path.
Clear waters surrounded by lovely scenery.

Location
Great location. As mentioned in other reviews it is a peaceful setting with no local nightlife.
Wonderful walking routes if you can drag yourself off a sunbed. If you are not confident I recommend joining Marcel walking expeditions where you are guided to the best beauty spots.
Bus stop outside hotel is very convenient where you can get the bus (on Spanish time) to Capdepera and Cala Ratijada (cost us about 2 euros each one way). Capdepera is a lovely little town and the castle is worth a visit a taxi one way for us was 10 euros.

Only downside to the hotel was smoking. Guests can smoke around the pool and outside dining/bar which is really horrible for non-smokers.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank snoopy000
Viva h, General Manager at Vanity Hotel Suite & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear snoopy000,

We are very happy to know you had a blissful time at Vanity Hotel Suite & SPA and cannot thank you enough for having taken the time to share your experience with others. We sincerely are very proud of our lovely hotel, its privileged location, our friendly staff and our wonderful guests. Your review motivates us all to continue to improve in every aspect and make your stay even more special.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

For someone who was having their first ever ‘all inclusive’ holiday experience, I was somewhat sceptical about what lay ahead of me.

Put quite simply, I was proven wrong- Vanity Hotel Suites and Spa was nothing short of amazing. Upon arrival after a 4 hour bus transfer from the airport (lesson learnt on that one- never again- but this has nothing to do with the hotel), we were greeted by Lisa and her team. Lisa and her team sensed we had been on the road for quite some time and made sure our entry into the hotel was smooth and very comfortable. The team at this hotel is exceptional- they offer warmth and professionalism that many 5 star hotel staff could well learn from.

Waiters are the face of a restaurant and Artem(?), our lunchtime waiter was an outstanding example of this- he always kept checking on our table after serving, always from an adequate distance respecting our personal space but was always there if we needed him.

The rooms are exceptional- clean and practical- and looked after with the care and attention of a 5 star hotel. We received an upgrade to a Royal Suite……the private roof top Jacuzzi is brilliant!

The food was outstanding- this was truly high quality food- who ever plans the menu’s and buffets, is not only resourceful and very clever, they have a good sense of style about what should be offered. Cocktails and other drinks were equally of a high standard.

The location is perfect- a smaller village, with a great beach about 10 minutes walk away and two small supermarkets and pharmacies about 5 minutes walk away if you needed them. The resort is cleverly placed at the start of main street. As it is adults only, it retains its quietness from the family resorts a bit further down. (If you are a cat lover…there is quite the community of local cats near the sand dunes- never a nuisance, they are really nice clearly well looked after by the locals!!!)

If you are looking for an escape for 5 or so days and you are happy to get away from the maddening tourist crowds, then Vanity Hotel Suites and Spa’s is just perfect. A very positive ‘learning curve’ for me, I doubt I will ever find another all -inclusive of this quality and to be honest- I doubt I will ever need to look any further than this place! It is outstanding.

Room Tip: The Royal Suites are exceptional- worth the extra money if you cannot get an upgrade.
2  Thank Spike4771
Viva h, General Manager at Vanity Hotel Suite & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Spike4771,

We could not be happier after having read your very kind and positive review. We are delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at Vanity Hotel Suite & SPA and cannot thank you enough for considering returning soon. Your review and comments about our staff are greatly appreciated and without a doubt a great motivational boost.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Our 2nd time here this year so obviously we love it !.
Being a couple in our late 50s/early 60s we are well travelled. We believe this beautiful hotel is outstanding due to every member of staff ! We think the front of house reception staff are professional, knowledgeable, polite and friendly. Having asked for a room upgrade nothing was too much trouble. I always have a laugh with Ana and she always tries hard to get us a room that suits us and I can admit we do have fairly high standards regarding wanting the right hotel room that suits our requirements!
The room was spotless and always a treat to return to our lovely room and enjoy the big balcony under the pine trees and listening to the birds.
Yoga is well taught and I attended this several times. Unfortunately, the other classes had no music this time as I understand that guests had complained about sound! As a dance teacher you cant enjoy classes without music so after 1 class, i didnt return this trip. In the summer aqua fit was on and it was fun.
Our only niggle which I mentioned last time I stayed is dress code. Surely flip flops and shorts for evening dinner is hardly acceptable. Flip flops were for us a big Flop! .....Its a big NO ! .... ( sorry Guys but you dont look cool!)...
We are already planning to return again in July 2018.I want to sit back in the gardens reading my book as it was so relaxing.
We believe the location is excellent and we went to the beach several times and we arent beach people ( Apart from Cala Mesquida!) fabulous sands and turquoise sea.
Hired a car and we went to Puerto pollensa,( used to live there in my younger days), Soller, and Palma.
I know Majorca fairly well and Cala Mesquida ticks all our boxes..... We came home last night into foggy Gatwick and we are missing you all at the hotel so much! Just shaken sand from my canvas shoes and will be the last time I see sand until we see you next year.... Thank you all for making our holiday special. And Ana, about my room for next year.........haha
Jill and Gerry 7 october to 18 October.

Room Tip: Down to individuals preference . We like higher floors
2  Thank Jill m

Dear Jill and Jerry,

We are very grateful for your kind and extremely positive review of your experience at Vanity Hotel Suite & SPA. I can assure you that nothing pleases us more than meeting or even exceeding our guest’s high expectations. Cala Mesquida is certainly one of the most beautiful areas of Mallorca and we locals are very proud of it. I take good note of your very valuable comments and we promise to try and improve in all aspects possible so that your next stay can be more memorable.