“Perfectly what you would expect”
Review of Cafe de la Place

Cafe de la Place
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I was invited there for lunch recently and happy I have discovered this eatery. Staff were very courteous, friendly and efficient. The course were thoughtfully and perfectly timed and presented. Dishes were well presented and flavourful to the last bite of the dessert which I am not know to eat...but looked and tasted so good I had to take it. It is a French cuisine through and through. It delivered exactly what I would've expected and.they didn't disappoint me in the least. I would recommend it and will return myself in near future.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Had lunch with 2 Taiwanese friends. We all really enjoyed the food and service.
The venison was one of the best I ever had

Reviewed 28 February 2016

It's well worth getting a bit out of Geneva to discover this really nice restaurant. The staff is very welcoming and they are very helpful to guide you through their menu. The Chef revisits hi menu very often and always uses the best exclusive ingidients. I've alway been happily surprised when going there. I definitely recommend their "Joue de Veau mijotée 8 heures" and 8 hour cheek of veal. So tender you can leave the knife aside. The only thing I would change is the looks of the dining rooms with is a little bit plain.

Reviewed 5 December 2015

Probably one of the best restaurants in Geneva. The setting of the restaurant is quite simple but everything is in the plate. Excellent food and diligent and friendly service. Good wine recommendations. Highly recommended.

1  Thank SwissPalate
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Lovely staff, great food, creative menus... I have had lunch at the Café de la Place several times and have yet to be disappointed. Everything is always prepared beautifully, served promptly and with a smile. I have recommended the restaurant to many people and, so for, feedback has been excellent... Keep up the great work -- and thank you for making my tastebuds consistently happy!