“Tremendous!”

Nontas Fish Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Perdika
Price range: US$15 - US$70
Description: We are a family run restaurant since 1936. We are located in the small fishing village of Perdika next to the sea. We serve fresh and local seafood and we use only local products to prepare them. We also organise corporate meals, wedding events, parties etc.In our restaurant or in your place.
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

When top rated food meets excellent service then the whole experience becomes memorable. Memorable defines exactly our experience at this wonderful Greek tavern.
A hideaway worth visiting in case you are in Aegina. Every single thing we ate exemplified delicious to everyone’s palate while eating at nontas. From the lobster spaghetti that was the best I ever ate to the fish mezes , salads , and main courses tops our list in one of the best fish restaurants we have eaten in greece. Just go!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (127)

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Exceptional experience! Restaurant is super charming. Tasty food, awesome service, everything done with soul. This place is the reason to visit Perdika!

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

Unfortunately this restaurant was a real disappointment. Service was minimal and the cooking was lazy. We nearly paid 40 euros and it was not worth it. Furthermore, they don’t care. Maybe it’s in the culture not to care how your guests enjoyed their meal, I hope I am wrong.

We asked for the lobster, and the information was so approximative we decided against it.

We had the fried shrimp, they are simply relatively small shrimps in batter. We also had the grilled squid, served with an industrial Asian sweet and spicy sauce. We had tasteless, boring chips as a side.

Local white wine by the glass was good (forgot the name).

This place was recommended by a guide. It isn’t by me. If you go I hope your experience will be better.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Sk00tch
SOZIAM, Owner at Nontas Fish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

You asked for spaghetti with lobster and I informed you that it will need 1 hour to be cooked.Then yo asked me if it can be grilled and I said yes.Then we went to the fridge that we keep the fishes and I saw you all our fishes.You choose to eat sea food and not lobster or fish.I came to your table and finish the order.The order was grilled squid with extra virgin olive oil and fresh lemon for the lady and local fresh fried shrimps with sweet and sour sauce on the side for the gentleman.We do not make it.We buy it.We never fry seafood in butter but in sunflower oil.In Greece usually squid and shrimps do not a have side dish.Chips are always extra.But we escort your dishes with fresh Greek fried chips.We never had complaints for our chips.As you where having your meal I came to your table and asked you if everything is ok.You told me that it was ok but shrimps were fried.And I told you that it is written in the menu that shrimps are fried.I also suggested you to order the peeled shrimps witch are easier to eat.At the end we offered greek yogurt with home made quince.We are glad that you liked our wine because we make it as well.We run this restaurant since 1936 and always try to make our costumers happy.We are very sad that you didn't like your meal although I tried to help you at your order.And I am sure about that because I took your order and not one of my waiters.
Of course thank you very much for eating in our restaurant and we hope you had a nice stay on our island.

Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

I had this restaurant on my list of places to eat following other reviews and it did not disappoint. The setting is stunning, over looking the harbour and the food was lovely, we had the fried anchovies wow, followed by the special dish of the day squid cooked in pistachio pesto just lovely all with a really vibrant salad. The meal was finished with complimentary yoghurt with quince, it was perfect. This is a family run restaurant and they sell their homemade products which we couldn't resist, marmalade, pesto and quince. I your in the area of visit Moni island plan in dinner at Nontas.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 29 August 2020

A cute spot in this pretty marina with beautifully laid tables and a lovely view of the boats.

We had a variety of dishes for children and adults, everything was delicious and it was great value for money. The service was perfect; very friendly and genuine and nothing was too much trouble. The children enjoying looking at the fish in the marina while they waited for their food which meant everyone was happy!

We ate early as we had the children with us, but as we left this cute spot was just coming alive as more people were filling the tables.

Would definitely recommend. :)

Date of visit: August 2020