“Disappointed”

Pizzeria Ristorante La Cuccina DI Albert
Ranked #10 of 16 Restaurants in Costinesti
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

I ate here after two years. The services are lower than before. The food is barely indulgent. The waiters are not So professional. I am quite disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed 12 August 2021

If I could give 0 stars, I would do it, but unfortunately there was no such possibility. The worst restaurant where you could eat in Costinesti. The restaurant is so bad that after 2 hours of waiting for an order, and another 45 minutes for the drinks to be served, to the questions addressed to the staff about when we can receive the ordered food, the head of the room, a solid lady replies with an extraordinary insensitivity: "What do you want brother, you're not at KFC", telling me to sit on my chair and stop complaining. I admit that I was not bothered by the expectation of receiving my food quicker, which was inevitable anyway, but this kind of customer treatment is often found in Costinesti. Overall I do not recommend these events to anyone, so if you can avoid this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 16 September 2020

It was the end of the season, but there is no excuse for our waiting time for somebody to take our order. At least the wait should worth we thought.
It wasn't like that. The pancakes were made with the worst chocolate filling, there were more than half of the menu options not available.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 5 August 2020 via mobile

The location of the restaurant is very convenient if you go to the beach or wanna hang out in the evening ( right in the center). I recommend checking out Pizza (anything but Salsicia which was awful for me: Pizza Speciala was divine) and the Sicillian Penne which were really tasty. Regarding the drinks, the Mint and Strawberry Lemonade and the Cuba Libre were right on point. Prosecco was fine as well. In the end, they got a lot of great recipes, but there's room to improve for sure. Definitely check out.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

We stayed in Costinești for 3 days, we ate breakfast here, was pretty ok, the waiters are very cool! The terrace is in the center of Costinești, wich is a thumbs up! The prices are pretty decent.

Date of visit: August 2019