Review Highlights
Highly recommended

I along with my partner had an incredible experience with the elephants at Elesafari. At first we... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Compass24861478386
New Delhi, India
via mobile
Superb..EleSafari was truly unique!

A must to do thing in Jaipur. Me and my partner fell in love with our elephant Tara. Very... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Faizan K
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Amer
from US$196.98
from US$20.57
from US$50.40
from US$12.60
More Info
All reviews lovely elephants beautiful park surely visit again gentle giants amazing afternoon amazing experience highlight of our trip must visit place fun experience visited jaipur tara ride activity cooperative handlers rajasthan
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

There’s little to add to the other comments except all 4 of us left this sanctuary in peace and resourced. The care attention and love shown to the guests was second only to love shown to the elephants.

1  Thank ChrisBiz1
ILU_EleSafari, Owner at EleSafari, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2019

Namaste ChrizBiz1!

Greetings from EleSafari!

Thank you for your positive comments. I greatly appreciate that you took the time to write such a positive review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our park as your satisfaction is our main priority. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again!

Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

Most memorable and amazing time we had on our tour of India. This was the highlight for us after Taj Mahal. Must visit place for animal lovers

Namaste emilyjohn!

Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

Never knew elephants are so fun to be with. Thanks a lot to the entire team for making our experience so memorable. And many thanks for clicking so many pictures. Worth every penny!

Namaste taffyaffy!

Reviewed 20 December 2019 via mobile

A memorable afternoon and a fun time with the elephants at this sanctuary. A unique and ethical experience to be close to these majestic creatures.

Date of experience: December 2019
ILU_EleSafari, Owner at EleSafari, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2019

Namaste amyvines23!

Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

A fun filled day with the elephants at Elesafari is something you should definitely witness. Highly recommended!!!

Namaste dupa5050!