Review Highlights
Memorable day

One of the most memorable day of my life. The time spent is here was worth every penny and each... read more

Reviewed 15 September 2021
ferryaza
via mobile
Five Star Experience *****

I would give more stars but being five the highest I would give it a five star experience. We came... read more

Reviewed 7 September 2021
Najim m
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Amer
from US$218.19
from US$20.51
from US$50.40
from US$12.60
More Info
All reviews lovely elephants cold drinks beautiful park memorable afternoon surely visit again an amazing experience must visit place tara ride animals activity india wash cooperative mr handlers
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

Cannot recommend the EleSafari experience enough. I was hesitant heading in, out of fear of how the Elephants were treated. I knew from
the moment I arrived, there was nothing to fear. At EleSafari they are loved, well-treated, and taken care of. The elephants genuinely seem to enjoy the interaction with their human guests and the individuals who manage the experience and care for the animals are top-notch. Nothing but great things to say. My wife and I left with our hearts full.

1  Thank ndantonio8
ILU_EleSafari, Owner at EleSafari, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Namaste ndantonio8!

Greetings from EleSafari!

Thank you for your positive comments. I greatly appreciate that you took the time to write such a positive review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our park as your satisfaction is our main priority. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again!

Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

First let me say, the trip was awesome. Elephants were calm and well taken care of, everyone was nice, got to feed them and paint them. Would recommend. However I had one issue, it says on website that they feed you lunch, this was not the case they had cold drinks but no food options. We were counting on lunch as stated on website and were left with hungry kids by the end of the experience. Any food options and I would give it 5 stars.

Namaste Wuwuwi!

Greetings from EleSafari!

I greatly appreciate that you took the time to write a review and highlight our shortcomings. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our park, but at the same time apologies for the inconvinience caused to you.

But if you go through the email sent to you by us, you will notice we have not mentioned Lunch as we have closed it temporarily for some time.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ll make sure that this doesn’t happen again in the future. We apologize for the inconvenience once again.

Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

There’s little to add to the other comments except all 4 of us left this sanctuary in peace and resourced. The care attention and love shown to the guests was second only to love shown to the elephants.

1  Thank ChrisBiz1
ILU_EleSafari, Owner at EleSafari, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2019

Namaste ChrizBiz1!

Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

Most memorable and amazing time we had on our tour of India. This was the highlight for us after Taj Mahal. Must visit place for animal lovers

Namaste emilyjohn!

Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

Never knew elephants are so fun to be with. Thanks a lot to the entire team for making our experience so memorable. And many thanks for clicking so many pictures. Worth every penny!

Namaste taffyaffy!