Review Highlights
Memorable day

One of the most memorable day of my life. The time spent is here was worth every penny and each... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ferryaza
via mobile
Five Star Experience *****

I would give more stars but being five the highest I would give it a five star experience. We came... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Najim m
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Amer
from US$222.54
from US$20.92
from US$56.00
from US$40.00
More Info
All reviews lovely elephants cold drinks beautiful park memorable afternoon surely visit again an amazing experience must visit place tara ride animals activity india wash cooperative mr handlers
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

We visited Elesafari on our weekend trip to Jaipur. Few of our friends had visited this park earlier and they had recommended this place. The booking process was smooth. It was a fun experience to be so close to those elephants. At first I thought it to be an experience for kids but then slowly I too enjoyed a lot especially feeding the elephants. In the end we decided to walk with the elephants instead of the ride. A must to do activity in case you are in Jaipur.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Working in an IT company in South India I am highly fascinated by the Indian culture. Getting a week off from the busy schedule we headed off to Rajasthan for Holi. It was during this visit we came to know about Elesafari, a beautiful park working for the well being of elephants managed by a super friendly guy named Ilu and his wondrrful team on the outskirts of the pink city. The booking process through email was smooth and the pick up service was on time from our hotel. The time spent at the park with the elephants was surreal. The first impression I had was that its an experience for kids but I was wrong. Even me and my wife enjoyed like small kids and relived our childhood. The handlers of the elephants were very knowledgeable speaking decent english and gave a lot of insights about the place and elephants. Overall the experience turned out to be a combination of fun and learning.
Kudos to the entire team and we will surely visit again.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

Elesafari turned out to be the best experience we had on our trip to Jaipur. Our kids enjoyed a lot with the elephants and learned many things about them.
Not to be Missed!!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

This was the best Christmas we have spent so far especially for the kids as they had a great time with the elephants at the farm. A must to do experience in Jaipur

Date of experience: December 2020
Yunus B, Owner at EleSafari, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Namaste travellerr988!

Greetings from EleSafari!

Thank you for your positive comments. I greatly appreciate that you took the time to write such a positive review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our park as your satisfaction is our main priority. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again!

Reviewed 3 December 2020 via mobile

A memorable afternoon spent with the elephants at EleSafari. The place was empty due to the Covid situation but the staff took all the necessary precautions like masks and sanitizers. I was alo g with my partner and we were selighted to be so close to the elephants.

Date of experience: December 2020