Review Highlights
Five Star Experience *****

Reviewed 7 September 2021
Najim m
via mobile
Second Visit and still enjoyed to the core!

Reviewed 30 August 2021
taffyaffy
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Amer
from US$218.48
from US$20.53
from US$50.40
from US$12.60
More Info
All reviews lovely elephants cold drinks beautiful park memorable afternoon surely visit again an amazing experience must visit place tara ride animals activity india wash cooperative mr handlers
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

I would give more stars but being five the highest I would give it a five star experience. We came to know about this place through TripAdvisor and are glad that we went ahead and visited the lovely elephants. A wonderful morning spent with the gentle giants at this beautiful green park. This is something very unique and different from other day tours that you get to experience.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

This was my second experience at Elesafari with some friends and again the awesomeness was the same. We visited Jaipur just to have this extraordinary experience with the gentle giants. It was so touching to meet the elephants and the people at the farm again after almost two years which brought back many wonderful memories of my previous visit.
Kudos to the entire tema again!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

A fun filled afternoon spent with the lovely elephants at this wonderful park. The name of our elephant was Tara and she was too cute and friendly. She was an eating machine as we fed her dozens of bananas.
Definitely the highlight of our trip!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

We visited Elesafari on our weekend trip to Jaipur. Few of our friends had visited this park earlier and they had recommended this place. The booking process was smooth. It was a fun experience to be so close to those elephants. At first I thought it to be an experience for kids but then slowly I too enjoyed a lot especially feeding the elephants. In the end we decided to walk with the elephants instead of the ride. A must to do activity in case you are in Jaipur.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Working in an IT company in South India I am highly fascinated by the Indian culture. Getting a week off from the busy schedule we headed off to Rajasthan for Holi. It was during this visit we came to know about Elesafari, a beautiful park working for the well being of elephants managed by a super friendly guy named Ilu and his wondrrful team on the outskirts of the pink city. The booking process through email was smooth and the pick up service was on time from our hotel. The time spent at the park with the elephants was surreal. The first impression I had was that its an experience for kids but I was wrong. Even me and my wife enjoyed like small kids and relived our childhood. The handlers of the elephants were very knowledgeable speaking decent english and gave a lot of insights about the place and elephants. Overall the experience turned out to be a combination of fun and learning.
Kudos to the entire team and we will surely visit again.

Date of experience: March 2021