It was a average experience as we had previously stayed in The Canopi (now rename as Natra Bintan). The Anmon’s space configuration of each tent was too close to one another & connected somehow, for our case, we do have noisy neighbours or slightly louder ones, therefore it causes some disturbances to sleep or time for a bit of retreat, the sound of birds in the morning or natural is ok for us but not to bad sound insulation from the neighbours talking or walking by.
Also I think that the tent needs more on the maintenance;
1) The wall hang mirror came off when my kid accidentally brush through while going to the bathroom.
2) Carpet in the room & entrance seems to be balding off badly & seems dirty.
3) Aircon placement was direct to the bed, therefore the air circulation is not that optimum. For those that do not like the aircon to be directly blowing on you face, do take note.
4) The buffet breakfast will have to buck up tremendously with more varieties & hopefully to change from Mon to Sun. We were there for 4 days & almost the same food for every day.
5) Feedback on pricing for Treasure Bay Activity Centre, the pricing is getting very steep. For example, the scooter battery quality is not quite bad. I changed 4 times for the scooter, previously when I came in 2017 was 1 scooter for 2-3 days. The current price is Rp 720,000 after 20% less from Rp 900,000. It is USD62/SGD90 before 20% less, after less approximately USD50/SGD72 per day. We are here to have fun & enjoy but no thanks to being ripped off in this manner ya.
6) Feedback for pricing on transport going out to places of interest/makan (eating), do revisit for your pricing as it is very steep as compared from 2017 when we visited The Canopi. For a trip from The Anmon to Simpang Lagoi, it cost Rp 700,000 for a 12 seater where we have only 4pax. That can cover a lunch or dinner meal at The Patio for 4 person.
7) The sand at the lobby area where there are kids playing have glass, throbs from cactus & nails left over. Strongly advise the kids if gonna play at that area to have their footwear on, better to play at the sand near the pool.
8) Wifi was bad as I was staying at Amber-01. The technician came to help me on my mobile but it still failed. For a resort to use WhatsApp for communication, with such wifi signal is very unacceptable.
9) Wardrobe cannot fit in our tops as the depth constructed was too shallow.
10) The vinyl flooring needs a new makeover as some is visibly damaged & chipped off.
11) The canvas would need some tighten so that when the wind hits, there will not be so much flappings.
12) The transparent plastic panel should be replaced as some are torn with cracks due to long hours of Sun & therefore became fragile or crispy enough to break/crack.
As for the GOOD PART we have enjoyed was:
1) The good mattress & the pillow. Staffs was courteous as well.
2) Live band (Only on Sat) by Clef was superb & Nadya (Singer) was really great!
3) Free night experience
4) BBQ by the Tent was quite an experience but would be good that more variety would be added. They help us change to chicken satay because we do not take seafood besides fish.
Hope the resort can buck up on the not so pleasant points ya & hope my points are good for the goers before you guys do the booking for a stay!