Again, you find an awesome beach and a good pool area and ok rooms.
But then ... the pain starts with useless reservation desk people, you fill the reservation form and send it back and they don't reply to you for days or weeks until you call them. Always the same excuse ... had computer problems. Blablablaaaa ...
Second is the overpriced but lousy food, ridiculously over priced!!! Better bring some instant noodles ... more enjoyable. Pizza is the worst! Drinks are more expensive even than in Singapore.
Better go somewhere else ... this is island wide the same practice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands