2 people are viewing this hotel
US$256
Free cancellation until 07/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$258
Free cancellation until 02/07/22
eDreams
US$203
Hotel WebsiteUS$207
Agoda.comUS$219
ZenHotels.comUS$228
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2013

My first time to Bintan, and would not return to this beach. The staff were nice enough if a bit inefficient - over 40 mins to get a drink at the pool bar and we were the only ones trying to get served.....overpriced alcohol (60 s$ a bottle of wine at lowest) The rooms on the beach were spacious but a bit tired, and I have had better bathrooms in beachhuts in Thailand for a 10th of the price. The worst thing was the amount of tar on the beach - lumps and lumps of it. Not the resort's fault, but disgusting and hard to get off your feet - rendering the beautiful looking beach unusable.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank HongKongCallisto
Reviewed 3 February 2013

We stayed for 3 days.The sea was lovely,very rough waters. I had oil slicks on my feet.They do warn you about it.The chalets are spacious but quite run down.Bathroom needs complete makeover.
Food and drinks,internet use are charged in Singapore Dollars at all the Nirwana hotels.
Strange as it is on Indonesian waters!!
Nothing much to see and do except read and relax.
Breakfast was not up to much.A local coconut costs me more then SD 7 plus taxes.
Since I did not take my laptop,had to take the free shuttle to Nirwana hotel to check mail.Quite an inconvenience.
Staff at hotel dont tell you other places of interest except the designated shopping area at Lagoi where the locals wait for tourists.
It was as if we were trapped in that community of hotels with Tanjong Pinang an hours drive away.The Kelong restaurant served excellent Black Pepper Crab-that was the best part of our trip.

Room tip: All rooms are more or less the same except for sea view .Choose 'Turtles' block as they are nearer to the beach as compared to' Bonefish' chalets
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ujungirl
Reviewed 24 January 2013

We had a lovely time here. The beach was fab, it was very pretty. We stayed on a Friday to Sunday, but was quite quiet.

The drinks were extremely expensive. I can (small can 330ml) of beer was 7.00 to 9.00 Singapore dollars + 20% service. You cannot buy alcoholic drinks from the local shops. I had read previous reviews which suggest buying booze from the duty free in Singapore, I would recommend this, as it very over price for drinks.

The services was very good and the staff were very nice.

Like other reviews say, the rooms could do with a refurb, but they are basic and clean.

Breakfast was OK.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Hello037
Reviewed 6 January 2013

If you love spending time on the beach and can ignore the fact that rooms have been ignored for years then this place is quite good. They want to create a rustic feeling and I get it but they can still maintain a decent flooring and furniture for the price charged. The restaurant is okay, buffet is decent as well. The rooms look good from the outside and open right into the sea which I absolutely loved and so did my 2 year old.

Beach is beautiful and not many people so you can just relax and have good time. There is a mini zoo near by which is not bad for small kids.

Room tip: Go for sea turtle rooms, they are towards the end of the beach and quite close to the beach.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2012

A relaxing and quiet place to spend time together.
All the staff are really friendly & helpful. The service is excellent such as:
- the pickup staff already waiting at the ferry terminal when we arrived
- they're using their buggy car to drive us to our chalets when it rain
- frequent shuttle bus to travel inside the huge resort

The chalet is clean & spacious, although a little bit old.
The food is fresh & delicious, especially the seafood.

The beach is clean, the water is calm and the most important thing is it never crowded.
We saw a very beautiful double rainbow while swimming at the beach, lovely.

This place is rather expensive, but overall a nice place for relaxing.

Date of stay: January 2012