Dunalastair Hotel Suites(Kinloch Rannoch)
US$159
US$153
US$122
  • Breakfast included
The Weem Inn(Aberfeldy)
US$157
US$65
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Fortingall Hotel(Fortingall)
US$160
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Breadalbane Arms(Aberfeldy)
US$74
  • Bar/Lounge
The Kenmore Club by Diamond Resorts(Kenmore)(Great Value!)
US$201
Pine Trees Hotel(Pitlochry)
US$148
Hotels.com
US$367
Tigh Na Cloich Hotel(Pitlochry)
US$110
All reviewspark deanswimming poolqueens viewriverside lodgekids entertainmentplay parkshop on sitechip shopforest walknarrow roadcentral heatingamusement arcadelovely parkduck pondsingle tracktotsevening entertainment
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Just back from 3 nights on a touring pitch.

When we arrived we were directed to a pitch 3 inches under water. We were shown on a map a few other pitches and left to make our own choice.

On entering the toilets/shower block we were absolutely horrified. The place is disgusting and falling apart. Had to ask on 2 separate occasions to have the one shower in the ladies section cleaned and unfortunately this wasn't done the whole time we were there. The disabled toilet was shameful.

Nothing good to say about this park. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank janyp123
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Beware of the dangerous narrow roads as due some big lorries and buses passed through this narrow road and watch out for deers jumping and feels not safe driving in the dark is scary as there is no road markings.today we came down to the restaurant before 9am and was going to have breakfast before we go home but staffs were outside as no keys so waited half and hour and got it opened as I think the manager or someone arrived late should have opened 8am or 7am would be the best.as some customers were waiting cos they want to go swimming as they were late bad reviewed staff.now the swimming pool is ok but I wanted deeper as I am nearly 6ft tall and the pool is only 3ft 11”. I find it hard to swi and also was very shocked to see the changing room is men and women together oh my god..lockers needed upgrade new £1 pounds as they used old £1 for lockers. Not good.car park very small not good..if it’s crowded problem.hope in future upgraded wider road and deeper swimming pool and bar etc and parking.enjoyed quiet holiday.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We've just returned from a Mon - Friday stay at the park . On arrival we were allocated caravan 78 and given information about the on site activities from the friendly reception staff. The caravan itself was modern and well equipped with 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms plus a central living / kitchen/ dining area . It had double glazing and central heating. The park is slightly remote but if you are driving to the park there are plenty of things you can visit just a short drive away including queens view , killiecrankie and Pitlochry. The club house was clean and lively. We joined in with bingo and the kids took part in dance competitions and musical bumps ect . We ate at the on site restaurant one evening and found it good value and tasty. The swimming needed to be booked in advance but we never had a problem getting the slot we asked for . Tummel valley is set in the most beautiful surroundings and we encourage you to visit and take them all in . We will be back .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Just to put this review in context, I booked this through a newspaper promotion at a significant discount from the normal rates. The caravan was allocated on arrival. I’ve stayed at over 30 holiday parks using the same promotion over the last 25 years.

LOCATION
The camp is a quiet location at the West end of Loch Tummel, right on the loch and surrounded by lovely wooded hills. It’s about 30 mins drive along a narrow quiet road from Pitlochry. The Queen’s View visitor centre and lots of trails are only a short drive away.

CAMP
The camp is smaller than some of the others I have been to, but that’s all for the better in my view. There’s plenty of space between the caravans and there’s lot of trees and open space that’s tended very well. There’s a nice nature walk in the hills that start from the camp. There’s a bus stop right outside the camp with pretty regular services into Pitlochry. I don’t tend to use the facilities such as the swimming pool and entertainment centre as I just use the caravan as a base for walking. But from what I could see the pool was nice and clean. The food available was fairly good and a decent price.

CARAVAN
The caravan that was allocated to us was great. Spotlessly clean, spacious with nice décor and a deck with seating outside. The kitchen was very well equipped with nice additions such as cling film, salt and pepper etc which make things easier. The bathroom was spotless and very warm (not usual in a caravan!). The shower was quite powerful with very hot water. It was nice to have extras like a DVD player, ironing board and iron, hairdryer etc. All the caravans on the park looked fairly new and nicely appointed.

SERVICE
The booking process was very easy and the staff were polite on camp. But the checking in process was a bit chaotic and long winded. There were quite a lot of us waiting for our caravans to be cleaned and we had to wait around about 40 mins, but we offered free tea and coffee while we waited.

VALUE FOR MONEY?
For the discount price, most definitely

WOULD I STAY AGAIN?
Absolutely. This is the second weekend I have stayed here. I like it because it’s a nice setting and fairly quiet compared to some of the brasher seaside camps I’ve been to. It’s not got so many facilities and entertainment as other camps, so may not be so suitable for families with children, but for couples it’s great, especially if you like the countryside and walking. This is one of the best camps I have stayed at.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The lodge we stayed in was great and spotless. The it is situated in one of the most picturesque areas in Scotland. Kids entertainment seemed good but late night entertainment for adults was dire, ok if liked 20 minutes of bingo. I would still return to though, I went for the scenic views and peace and quiet, and it tick all those boxes

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family