Motel Seri Mutiara
US$38
  • Breakfast included
US$54
US$44
Hotel Asia Langkawi(Kuah)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$17
US$52
US$42
Priceline
G Langkawi Motel(Kuah)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$22
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2016

The reception was good. The location is good since we brought our kids. We need a motel far from the street. Night time as well as morning was awesome. You could watch monkeys, hornbill birds at the small forest facing your room. It was very quiet too. The setbacks were no wifi, even though they said that they have wifi service. No staff around to tidy your room every day. We met the receptionist once, only during our checked-in. No replenish of soap or drinking water even you stay more than one night. Bring your own hair shampoo too. The room size is alright. Suitable for 2 adults and two kids.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back, facing the small forest. You could park your car in front of your room.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ABO2735
Reviewed 24 October 2016

It's a motel that's pretty deep into a street, probably next to some forest. It's not exactly the safest place to stay either.

Our hotels had wifi password but most of us (there were 15 of us) couldn't connect to it. My room 24 had a table that looks almost broken. The most shocking part was that one of the queen beds face directly to a huge square mirror opposite of it. We used the motel's towels to cover up, with rocks from the outdoors too.

Overall the place is okay, the water was small, the toilet sink seems like it could fall anytime also. The beds are clean, but at night, something as hitting on my pillow, but I don't want to suspect it a ghost, I'm not crazy either, but the inconsistent thud sounds on my pillow right behind my head made me have goosebumps all night till I fell asleep. I couldn't see as my eyes are 9.00 each. The next night I switch places with my friend and I slept fine again. :)

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay, it was basic however all we needed. We hired a scooter 3 days for 100R which is a reasonable price considering the good condition. As were leaving one of the owners gave us a lift into town saving us the taxi this was very appreciative :)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Clean enough with basic amenity. I enjoy the view from the window. Two buffalo are eating grass not far my room. The lady in the front desk is very friendly. Overall wise this is a good place to stay as long as you think about how much you have paid.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Good service from friendly staff. Nice space outside the room to sit n chit chat. We had clean towels daily n water as well. However there is no luggage rack and no shelve at the wash basin to put toiletries. We borrowed chairs to put our luggage . There is no fridge in the room but we were allowed to put our drinks in the fridge in the mini market . Location is away from town as such we need a cab to go out which is between RM 10 to RM12 one way. Best to rent a car and bring own GPS.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family