Motel Seri Mutiara
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$61
US$64
US$51
US$39
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Asia Langkawi(Kuah)(Great Value!)
US$23
Agoda.com
G Langkawi Motel(Kuah)(Great Value!)
US$24
Hotwire.com
US$15
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2017

stay 2 nights here with 3 kids
need to improve the location of their aircond
got mosquito at night but luckily we brought some repellent
Just OK for RM200 fee paid
No breakfast provided and location is very quiet and relaxing.
Keep it up

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2016

The reception was good. The location is good since we brought our kids. We need a motel far from the street. Night time as well as morning was awesome. You could watch monkeys, hornbill birds at the small forest facing your room. It was very quiet too. The setbacks were no wifi, even though they said that they have wifi service. No staff around to tidy your room every day. We met the receptionist once, only during our checked-in. No replenish of soap or drinking water even you stay more than one night. Bring your own hair shampoo too. The room size is alright. Suitable for 2 adults and two kids.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back, facing the small forest. You could park your car in front of your room.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ABO2735
Reviewed 24 October 2016

It's a motel that's pretty deep into a street, probably next to some forest. It's not exactly the safest place to stay either.

Our hotels had wifi password but most of us (there were 15 of us) couldn't connect to it. My room 24 had a table that looks almost broken. The most shocking part was that one of the queen beds face directly to a huge square mirror opposite of it. We used the motel's towels to cover up, with rocks from the outdoors too.

Overall the place is okay, the water was small, the toilet sink seems like it could fall anytime also. The beds are clean, but at night, something as hitting on my pillow, but I don't want to suspect it a ghost, I'm not crazy either, but the inconsistent thud sounds on my pillow right behind my head made me have goosebumps all night till I fell asleep. I couldn't see as my eyes are 9.00 each. The next night I switch places with my friend and I slept fine again. :)

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay, it was basic however all we needed. We hired a scooter 3 days for 100R which is a reasonable price considering the good condition. As were leaving one of the owners gave us a lift into town saving us the taxi this was very appreciative :)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Clean enough with basic amenity. I enjoy the view from the window. Two buffalo are eating grass not far my room. The lady in the front desk is very friendly. Overall wise this is a good place to stay as long as you think about how much you have paid.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo