All reviews pool side facing the sea local food eagle square kfc
Reviewed 3 October 2017

the hotel is very good with all amenities. especially swimming pool on waterfront, beer bar and restaurant. The living rooms sea view is excellent and mountain view. very good rooms and spacious. The hotel is very good.

Room Tip: centrally located hotel and easy access and near to attractions like eagle square and duty free markets
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank gkgahlot
Management response:Responded 4 October 2017

Dear Sir,
We value your review and support. We looks forward to have you here again on your next trip.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

It has been an awesome experience for me and for my family. The resort, the room, the people, the restaurant, the view. I was travelling to Langkawi first time and it was my child first international vacation. So, while booking the hotel I made a lot of research and finally I landed at Bella Vista Waterfront. I read quite a mix review before coming to this place but trust me its one of the most beautiful hotel I have seen. You might not have a beach access but the view is quite magnificent. I would like to thank Jack, Zul and Jaf for the beautiful bed decoration. Also, special thanks to Ibrahim/Bryan for ensuring our stay was pleasurable. Although did not meet the GM Phillipp personally but he was quick at replying at mail for any query before we landed Langkawi. We did miss out the some sight seeing place at langkawi because of some rain for a day but all in all a peaceful stay at the resort. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
gmbvw, General Manager at Bella Vista Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear kafil_ahmed86,

It was indeed a great pleasure to host you and your wonderful family and I would like to thank you once again for your trust and preference in our Bella Vista Waterfront Hotel.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that our team was able to provide the welcoming and caring service you expected.

Hopefully we are able to welcome you again in the near future to the Bella Vista and I look very much forward to meet you in person and thank you again.

Warm regards,

Philipp Seipelt

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The stay is comfortable with helping service.But they should add some more items during breakfast. The view from seaside rooms are mind blowing. Don't know what kind of wifi facility they provide. It works super slow. Overall comfort is good and recommended.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
gmbvw, General Manager at Bella Vista Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Mezbaur R,

Thank you for your preference and recent stay at Bella Vista Waterfront Hotel.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the spectacular view over the Andaman sea, since we are ideally located directly at it's shores.

I sincerely hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Warm regards,

Philipp Seipelt

Reviewed 16 September 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Bela Vista for 14 days. On arrival our room had been upgraded and we were able to access it well before the normal time. All of the staff were so nice and friendly, not only with polite greetings but also asking us how we had spent our day. Our room was always clean with towels and linen being changed without us asking. The breakfast buffet had plenty of variety. Some of the staff we were impressed with were Hafiz, Khu and Sayed in the front lobby, Aliya, and Yasmin from the restaurant and Selman from the bar. Philipp the General Manager came and introduced himself to us on our first morning and if we had a problem he swiftly resolved it. In many hotels you never even see the General Manager. Although the hotel is away from the popular beach area of Cenang, the taxi ride is very quick and cheap. We had a fantastic holiday, made all the better by staying at the Bella vista.

Room Tip: Rooms on the garden side have beatiful views of the sea.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oldbeakie1
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I recently stayed at Bella Vista resort and had a fantastic time with my wife and daughter. My family stayed at the family room of Bella vista waterfront with amazing views of the sea. The room was very clean and had a nice comfortable bed. We got to meet the Swiss GM Philipp who was very helpful & professional, all the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would say that it was good value for money and a hotel with character with easy and convenient access to food shops and supermarket. Would defiantly go back in the future . . .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family