“Average”

Bella Vista Waterfront
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Kuah
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Check in very fast -> i called earlier to let them know my flight was delayed. I request double bed but unluckily they gave me ' twin sharing - they arrange side by side to make it double bed. Room quite old. Variety of breakfast. Cafe facing the sea.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
gmbvw, General Manager at Bella Vista Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Wayhidah H,

Thank you very much for choosing Bella Vista Waterfront for your stay on Langkawi.

I am pleased to know that our reception team was able to provide a fast check in, after your unfortunate flight delay. Further I would like to thank you on your positive feedback on out breakfast buffet spread, served at Nautilus restaurant which is facing the beautiful shore line by the Andaman sea.

We are looking forward to welcome you again at Bella Vista Waterfront and will be delighted to show you more of our available room types.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

the hotel is very good with all amenities. especially swimming pool on waterfront, beer bar and restaurant. The living rooms sea view is excellent and mountain view. very good rooms and spacious. The hotel is very good.

Room Tip: centrally located hotel and easy access and near to attractions like eagle square and duty free mark...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank gkgahlot
Management response:Responded 4 October 2017

Dear Sir,
We value your review and support. We looks forward to have you here again on your next trip.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

It has been an awesome experience for me and for my family. The resort, the room, the people, the restaurant, the view. I was travelling to Langkawi first time and it was my child first international vacation. So, while booking the hotel I made a lot of research and finally I landed at Bella Vista Waterfront. I read quite a mix review before coming to this place but trust me its one of the most beautiful hotel I have seen. You might not have a beach access but the view is quite magnificent. I would like to thank Jack, Zul and Jaf for the beautiful bed decoration. Also, special thanks to Ibrahim/Bryan for ensuring our stay was pleasurable. Although did not meet the GM Phillipp personally but he was quick at replying at mail for any query before we landed Langkawi. We did miss out the some sight seeing place at langkawi because of some rain for a day but all in all a peaceful stay at the resort. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
gmbvw, General Manager at Bella Vista Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear kafil_ahmed86,

It was indeed a great pleasure to host you and your wonderful family and I would like to thank you once again for your trust and preference in our Bella Vista Waterfront Hotel.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that our team was able to provide the welcoming and caring service you expected.

Hopefully we are able to welcome you again in the near future to the Bella Vista and I look very much forward to meet you in person and thank you again.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The stay is comfortable with helping service.But they should add some more items during breakfast. The view from seaside rooms are mind blowing. Don't know what kind of wifi facility they provide. It works super slow. Overall comfort is good and recommended.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
gmbvw, General Manager at Bella Vista Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mezbaur R,

Thank you for your preference and recent stay at Bella Vista Waterfront Hotel.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the spectacular view over the Andaman sea, since we are ideally located directly at it's shores.

I sincerely hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Bela Vista for 14 days. On arrival our room had been upgraded and we were able to access it well before the normal time. All of the staff were so nice and friendly, not only with polite greetings but also asking us how we had spent our day. Our room was always clean with towels and linen being changed without us asking. The breakfast buffet had plenty of variety. Some of the staff we were impressed with were Hafiz, Khu and Sayed in the front lobby, Aliya, and Yasmin from the restaurant and Selman from the bar. Philipp the General Manager came and introduced himself to us on our first morning and if we had a problem he swiftly resolved it. In many hotels you never even see the General Manager. Although the hotel is away from the popular beach area of Cenang, the taxi ride is very quick and cheap. We had a fantastic holiday, made all the better by staying at the Bella vista.

Room Tip: Rooms on the garden side have beatiful views of the sea.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuah
0.7 km away
12.8 km away
The Smith House
The Smith House
#1 of 1 in Padang Mat Sirat

Been to Bella Vista Waterfront? Share your experiences!